September 2022 Moms
Options

Hi!

Introduce yourself: Sarah

Due date: September 16th (although VERY good chance I’ll need to be induced 2-3 weeks early; I’ve had ICP with all 3 other births).

How did you find out: We do FAM for family planning and knew we had dtd close to ovulation, so I took multiple tests as soon as I was 9-10 DPO.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I’m a 31-year-old teacher and hall parent at a residential Christian school for kids in need, and this baby is our #4 grand finale. My husband Ermias is Ethiopian-American.

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?): Supposedly the 2nd trimester means a surge of energy. By some cruel twist, I’m no longer nauseous and now just bitterly tired very early.

GTKY Fun fact: Injera and kitfu or doro wut. My husband is Ethiopian and I love the food from his homeland.
"Courage, dear heart!" (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)

Re: Hi!

• Options
    Hey Sarah and welcome! There is actually an introduction thread you can pop this in. We've been trying to keep the board tidy we threads for specific topics. Look around a bit and join in😊 if you have any questions, the great big question thread is a great place to ask them