November 2022 Moms
Options

Flame Free Friday Confessions 3/25

I can't think of one now, but share yours if you have one!

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions 3/25

• Options
    I just had my first (only) Zoom of the day and... I looked like a mess. So sorry student, I promise if you see me in my office I'll actually look put together. <cringe>
  • Options
    I told dh I was too sick to get up and turn off the light...unsurprisingly I was actually not sick at that particular moment, but just did not want to stop watching TV.

@PurplePumpernickel I cannot be more glad that zoom school is gone for me.  It always felt so weird to get put together just to be in my own house. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TW food in case anyone is nauseous XD

Hubby and I have been eating cleaner for the past few weeks - him to try to get into shape again and me so I don't feel like crud and don't gain too much weight. Fridays are our cheat days and hubby decided to get BK. We very rarely get it, but I got a Whopper and absolutely scarfed it down. It just hit the spot so much. And then I was still hungry so I ate one of the two original chicken sandwiches he bought too! I don't think I've been eating enough between being limited to soft foods and being nauseous
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I think I’ve lost my mind. I had to reread your post and was wondering why you and your husband would eat cleaner, like windex cleaner. Made me laugh when I finally figured it out 

• Options
    @database6 I'm glad it wasn't just me lol
  • Options
    @database6 @fantasyflyte thank you for the laugh XD took me a second to realize what you meant lol.
    Yes, I mean cleaner food, not cleaner products! lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
    edited March 2022
    ^ reported for spam 

The things people troll/spam constantly boggle my mind

ETA just in case spammer is deleted that I did not report mflowers for spam lol
  • Options
    @mflowers929 the only thing I could stomach for almost two weeks with my daughter was McDonald’s nuggets and fries 😂 I didn’t eat it every day but I could have. Like hangover food!
  • Options
    sunshine2417sunshine2417 member
    edited March 2022