Started dating: July 1st, 2013
Engaged: July 1st, 2014
Married: July 1st, 2016
R born: July 8th, 2017
N born: June 30th, 2019
Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
(maybe I only ovulate in October XD)

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/21

• Continuing on my rant about my SIL scheduling her wedding for a week after my due date. I told my mom this weekend and she was so appalled 😂. Even my sister was like "who does that???". Petty me hopes I go into labor very close to her wedding so we miss it. DH and I were glad when we got out of helping them move into an apartment together because we were on our honeymoon across the pond. Can you tell we don't like this relationship?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 yeah there’s no way I’d go to that lol. Even if you had the baby “on time” I can’t imagine going a week PP.
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 or just bring your newborn and have it scream it’s heads off the whole wedding…🤣 jk. My guess is you’ll go into labor the day of the wedding and it will all be a moot point. 
  • Ugh. TB is acting up for me today! I can't get on it on my computer. I'm hoping this message goes through on my phone.
    Anyone else having issues?!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @zinnia19 you know, DH was apparently a screaming bloody murder baby for the first 10 months of his life so bringing our baby could be the ultimate torture :joy:. Apparently that's what you do when you have migraines as a newborn?? :#

@LJMoon6 interestingly I had issues with the TB app on my phone. Computer has been no problem for me
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @LJMoon6 yes!  My app hasn't loaded properly all day.  I finally logged on my computer when I got home and that seems to be working okay.  
  • @inthewoods23 I can’t even imagine!  Did your MIL find out when he was a baby or was it when he was older and could say his head hurt? I hope my kids don’t inherit my migraines. 
  • omg I got on the computer just now and this is so great. I refuse to install the app, so I've been logging into here via google and it's definitely hard. Maybe I should set aside time each night just to go on the computer before bed lol. 
  • @sunshineandlemons I'm not really sure when they found out. May have been when he was a kid and doing gymnastics (which made it worse too). He rarely gets them now thankfully. But apparently this is an inherited trait from his mom's side of the family. Makes me wonder... If we ever have a daughter is she pretty much guaranteed to be plagued by migraines since she gets DH's X chromosome.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Not necessarily. My maternal grandpa always had migraines. He passed it to 2 of 6 kids, my mom being one of them. She passed them to my brother, but not me. Genes are very sporadic. 
  • I thought my next appointment was at 24 weeks, but it's actually 25. Ugh  :'(
  • The app is giving me issues and won't let me create new threads for this week! Boo!!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Just need to whine a minute… I’ve either caught my kids’ cold or my allergies are ramping up. I’m so congested and it’s annoying not being able to breathe!
  • @inthewoods23 I almost started thebweekly check-in, but then stopped because I realized that I didn't have a gtky anyway (and now @runnergirl2018 is on it!)  It must be a wider issue.  Spotify is also down and our work IT is having issues.
  • @zwink1 @inthewoods23 so weird! I actually don't even have the app on my phone anymore because it annoys me so much. I'm not having any issues with the desktop website though 
  • Yeah, has to be system-wide. I went to post on the weekly check-in, and it said I didn't have permission. 🤔 I exited and came back, and it worked. But that was interesting... ☺️
  • @velvetblue88 I got that message once. Otherwise when I was trying to create this week's product spotlight and add a gif it was telling me the file couldn't be uploaded 😩. Hoping I don't have a problem when I can finally sit on my computer to do it.

I still can't create our private group either 😤
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause