October 2022 Moms
Options

Any Other Peloton Moms to Be? :)

Hello, All!

Wondering if there are any moms to be trying to stay healthy who are on Peloton! I ended up deleting a lot of people who I didn't want seeing that I was taking pre-natal strength & yoga classes and didn't have a ton of friends to begin with on their!

I would love to add some fellow #pelopreggos folks :) I could use the peer accountability. I became pregnant as a surprise and I was hoping to lose a LOT of weight first, so finding ways to keep healthy right now are very important to me!

Drop your username if you're interested and I would love add you! Mine is "taralynnsoup"

Re: Any Other Peloton Moms to Be? :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Love my Peloton.  Carlym03 
  • Options
    Yes! Would love to hear what workouts you are doing now - I’m 8 weeks and trying to keep my energy up @itscodybetch
  • Options
    Anyone totally gassed by rides that would have been so easy a few months ago? I love the HIIT+HILLS or tabata rides. But omg. I can barely keep pace with a low impact ride. Lots of breaks. Tell me I’m not alone 😅
  • Options
    @mckenzc I’ve been sticking with 5 under the lowest resistance in the range and that has worked out well for me 😂. I only do the fun music rides though I haven’t worked up to HIIT or climb or Tabata yet 
  • Options
    I’m semi peloton obsessed. I am pregnant with my 3rd and haven’t taken any prenatal classes because I am not ready to share with my peloton friends. I roared throughout my second pregnancy and it was honestly the best mental and physical thing I did for myself!!! Follow me- coloradopeloma
  • Options
    missingwinemissingwine member
    edited March 2022
    You are definitely not alone! I find them to be so much harder now! I lose my breath so much more easily than I used to.

Also just updating to say I made a new account, because I wanted to do a free trial for a bit lol. Trying to cut costs wherever I can to save for the baby 👶🏻

My new name is TaraLynnBee and I will add you all now! 👏🏻