September 2022 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion 3/17

Share 'em.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Unpopular Opinion 3/17

• Options
    I hate when people talk in their "dogs voice" on social media with all the th's and weird spellings
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    But do you love cat voice?  I love cat voice.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @lucyg00cy agree! samoas for the win
  • Options
    @kboydbowman what is a cat voice? Like the pspp pssspp thing? 
  • Options
    Hoomanz
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    Conversely- I prefer to follow more dogs than humans on Instagram. Less opinions :P more cute stuff. That’s what the internet is for right ?
  • Options
    Instagram > Facebook
  • Options
    @whitta1015
    Not unpopular at all. Instagram is way better. You can turn off comments so no one can comment on your stuff. Most of the "older generation" that I can't stand on facebook doesn't know how to use ig so I don't have to see all the ignorant stuff they post. Most of my ig is just accounts I follow and not people I know so I think that makes it better too, I love using it to "learn" more than connect. 
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm the "older generation," and FB > IG.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman
    You're not the older generation. I have a feeling you don't share everything you see on facebook like, if you scroll past this you have no lover for Jesus ones. Or share this picture of money and money will come to you. 

I also don't believe that you'd comment on and like every single picture someone posts in an album. Or take photos that someone else shared on their page and share them on yours as your own because you know how to copy and paste. 
  • Options
    That is true.  There are a few of those on my friends' list, but they're mostly my older relatives, and I just make it so they don't show in my feed.  The rest, I have no tolerance for and unfriend.  I have no tolerance for right wing/all about Jeebus nonsense regardless of the platform.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    I am so bummed my Facebook got hacked this week and I cannot get it recovered :(
  • Options
    Joining some of you on the hatred of "dog voice" and "cat voice." I love a cute pet video, but the dumbed-down voices make me cringe.

Today's unpopular opinion: NIPS sucks. The marketing is irresponsible and untruthful and a lot of doctors fall for it. If I do this again I'm going straight to CVS/amnio.
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    @lilienne after reading that interview last night, I realize how misleading they can be.
  • Options
    @jhysmath exactly. I'm a fan of more information rather than less, but only if it's being presented honestly with a frank discussion of the pluses and minuses. That is definitely not how things are happening right now.
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!