Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 3.11

mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
edited March 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WTO Friday 3.11

• Month/Cycle: 7/7 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, progesterone, ubiquinol, letrozole

R/R: We're set to get a major temp drop and snow tonight, so just mentally preparing for that fun. Otherwise just happy this is the last day I have to come into the office for a week! I have to work next week, but it will be nice to be able to do it from home and hopefully have a lighter load than usual. 

CS/Q: Nope
    ejoseph16
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Will be doing IVF

R/R: My insurance auth took so long it's my second cycle already. And they haven't drawn for my genetic testing yet even though the auth is done the lab is still whining about something. I was really hoping to be able to be moving forward this month instead of at a standstill. 

CS/Q: Nope. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 nice! Working from home is a blessing and a curse. I hope you enjoy a break from the gas prices 😂 

@mambo5-2 ugh I’m so sorry you’re at a standstill! How frustrating! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, pnv

R/R: I have no idea what this cycle is doing… I got rid of my temp yesterday because it went up almost an entire degree then dropped, so I’m thinking my off and in sleep from Wednesday night pushed my temp up Thursday. My CBD showed a peak Wednesday night, but my standard OPK hasn’t budged at all. This is so frustrating 🙄

CS/Q: take a look 

• *lurking*

@ejoseph16 I have no advice, but I'm so frustrated for you!! WTH! Lady bits get yourselves together. The EW CM and temp drop is befuddling me. 

ejoseph16
  • @mrsmtothek  right?! I’m seriously wondering if today is O and my temp will rise tomorrow. I’m not so sure about my standard OPK’s. They had mixed reviews on Amazon… I feel like CBAD is more reliable. 
  • @mambo5-2 That's so annoying that you're having to wait again! Grr.
    @ejoseph16 WTH is your body doing?? Super frustrating. Do you usually turn a normal OPK with no issue? What brand do you use? 
  • ejoseph16ejoseph16 member
    edited March 2022
    @abjm0325 I’ve never had an issue with OPK’s, ever. CBAD is usually my go to, but they’re so expensive, so I like to get a cheapie to get me closer to O since I have such a long time until O. I’m using pregable this time around. I’m not a fan. I feel like they’re so inaccurate sometimes, and you literally have to test at just the right time in order to catch your surge. 

Edited because apparently I don’t pay attention to brand names 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
    abjm0325
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited March 2022
    @ejoseph16 gonna spoiler for pg/MC talk

This is my chart from my pregnancy Nov 21. I had a drop before O. I’m also having a bizarre chart coming off cycle 2 from my d&c. Not a temping expert, but if you trend up tonight and so on I’d guess you o’Ed day 19 or 20 and your timing is great!

ejoseph16mrsmtothek
  • @anniemarie887 that’s what I think. I’m just frustrated after seeing a huge rise, then drop right back down. That’s why I discarded yesterday’s temp, because I do think O was either yesterday or today. I’ll be super lost if I don’t see a temp shift tomorrow. Lol
  • @ejoseph16 Sometimes I'll use the "Charts like Mine" feature on FF to make sense of what mine is doing and if it's similar to others that have been published. 
    ejoseph16