Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 3.9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: TWW Wednesday 3.9

• mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited March 2022

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: probs 14-15 days?

Testing: Saturday

R/R: Our dryer shit the bed last night. It's been a long time coming but I tried to stretch it out for one last cycle - huge mistake. Literally tore through several shirts, socks, shorts - ugh. It was a risky move. Needless to say we have a new dryer today, broken spirits, and SORE LEGS - it is very apparent I am out of shape  :#  Anytime my DH and I have to work together on something physical like this, is essentially a catalyst for divorce IMO lol. Putting up the Christmas tree, moving furniture, someone is always not doing something right and that someone is usually me :D

news from rayonthego

CS/Q: No. The anxiety is getting worse each day just waiting for a temp drop. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    fantasyflytemamafox14