Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 3.7

*This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring?
thankfullyamama

Re: TFAS w/o 3.7

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 10.5 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm just hoping they're starting to regulate and this one will be more normal. It's too hard to predict when O will be and I just don't have the energy for daily BDing for weeks on end

Any questions? Not that I can think of 

Rant/Rave? Just feeling kind of meh in general; it's crappy weather and I don't feel like being at work today lol

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring? I'm looking forward to just getting outside for walks. I want to take DD out more; to the zoo, for more walks, let her play outside. We took her for daily walks last summer, but she was only a couple of months old then and pretty much slept the whole time lol. 
    mrsmtothek
  • What number are you trying for? 4

Month/Cycle? 1/

WTO/TWW? Testing cycle 

Ages of other child(ren)? 9, 7 and 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? It was a lot right up front but now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for insurance authorization

Any questions? Nope 

Rant/Rave? Insurance is a pain the the rear. That is all 

Walking around the lake by our house. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

mrsmtothekbbrahmbhatt
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited March 2022

@mambo5-2 oh man, lakes are the best!! We have a lake nearby too, but not in walking distance by any means.

What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 3/2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 5, 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Waiting is hard! I also hate that FF and Premom have differences in opinion for my O date because it really could make or break us this cycle in terms of timing. FF gave us a "good" score but TBH not sure I believe her. 

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave? My son's birthday is in a couple weeks and I still have to buy all the things, it's stressing me out. I also got a call today - the original time we wanted where we're throwing his party has opened up. Backstory: we inquired about securing this time originally, but someone else had already made a verbal confirmation with a promise to put down a deposit and the owner was honoring that. I called each day to check, and a full 3 days went by before the person *finally* secured the spot we wanted. First world problems but MAN, to have this person cancel now when I can't do anything, because the invitations already went out, grinds my gears. People suck.

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring? OMG all the things. It was 60 here yesterday and it was the best feeling ever. I can't wait for extended days with the kiddos, because right now after I get done with work, it's too dark to go outside. I'm ready for walks, bike rides, eating outside, bonfires.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    bbrahmbhatt

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? who knows??

Ages of other child(ren)? 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I don't even know what to think right now. 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave? I know it will probably take time for my cycle to regulate post-IUD but I'm so impatient. I've been temping and doing OPKs to get a sense of what's happening but I'm just confused. But the real rant is I must have slept on my shoulder in a weird way because I've been in so much pain all day long! All my work is done on the computer so having limited mobility makes typing horrendous. 

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring? Laying in my hammock with a good book, gardening, hiking with my dogs
    bbrahmbhatt
  • krb99krb99 member

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5 years

Any thoughts about this cycle? I successfully did NOT ovulate this weekend while away at work, so I’m happy my plan to stop ovulating on my work schedule worked. 😅 Now I’m just waiting to see when I do ovulate, hopefully it’s not exactly four weeks from now.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? We decided to move! Our current apartment complex used to have a really good maintenance situation but has switched property management companies three times in the past two years, and all the buildings no longer belong to the same people?? So the front office is complete chaos as to whether who’s there is even able to do anything in your building. Also a two bedroom with a toddler is getting small and we’re fortunate to be able to afford more space. So we’re moving!

Eating some dinners outside, I love a good porch dinner.
    bbrahmbhattmrsmtothek
  • krb99krb99 member
    @mamafox14 Hammocks are great! Post-birth control is the worst because you’ve spent all this time in life worried that you could get pregnant as SOON as it stops, and then you find out it usually takes weeks-months for fertility to return. 😅 Here’s hoping you only have a few weeks to wait!

@mrsmtothek It’d be better to have not found out the better time opened up! 

@mambo5-2 Insurance is the pits.

@bbrahmbhatt Oh man the family walk gets so different between little baby/big baby/toddler! It can get a little more frustrating when they have opinions instead of sleeping through everything, but it can also be more fun. 
    mrsmtothek
  • @mamafox14 I love a good hammock nap! I echo what @krb99 said about assuming it will immediately happen, and then finding out that isnt usually the case. If you have any questions about my experience with Mirena, I'd be happy to share. I hope that your uterus is back in business in no time!

@mambo5-2 ugh, dealing with insurance is the worst!

@krb99 yay for more space! Are you moving far from your current location?

@mrsmtothek yesss to the longer days!
    mrsmtothek

Month/Cycle? 15 

WTO/TWW? WTO (post IF treatment in april!)

Ages of other child(ren)? 15 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Should be my first medicated cycle! fingers crossed we have as much luck as we did when I had my first! I am still breastfeeding my first born before bed,  some naps, and in the AM so I am hoping that we can continue this while doing a medicated cycle as we are not quite ready to fully wean~! (however i did just night wean last week and its been amazing1)

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?  so happy to have this community again while TTC!!!

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring? just getting outside! its like 7 months of -20 where I live lol so cold!
    mambo5-2bbrahmbhatt
  • Month/Cycle? 7/7 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh. Still in the early phase where I'm too bitter for thoughts. 

Any questions? Not today

Rant/Rave? After a delay because of the flu we finally went and toured a neighborhood elementary school (for DD kindergarten) this morning to compare to the magnet school we toured previously. While the neighborhood school would definitely be fine, I think we're more excited about the magnet school and we're going to try to make that work. Transportation will be the real challenge since it is on the other side of town, but hopefully we can figure something out. 

GTKY: What outdoor activity are you most looking forward to this spring? My DD is going to play soccer for the first time, which I'm hoping will be fun for her and hilarious for us to watch.

bbrahmbhatt
  • @bbrahmbhatt I hope your cycles regulate for you soon! Endless BDing is never as nice as it sounds in theory, lol.

@mambo5-2 Have you called to check on the insurance lately? Hope they get the authorization approved soon.

@mrsmtothek That stinks about the bday party time! It annoys me when people reserve things and then don’t even wind up using them.

@mamafox14 Shoulder pain is the worst! Hope it is marginally better today at least.

@krb99 Yay for a successful no O plan! Do you know where you’ll be moving yet?

@tryingtogku Hopefully the medicated cycle goes smoothly!

thankfullyamamamrsmtothekbbrahmbhatt
  • @abjm0325 I called yesterday and they had just gotten off the phone with the clinic..I'm going to call again tomorrow. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

abjm0325
  • krb99krb99 member
    @bbrahmbhatt @abjm0325 I know where we’ll most likely be moving and it’s only 5 min away! Different neighborhood, but still the same exit off the freeway, which is how people in my town describe their location, lol.
    abjm0325bbrahmbhatt
  • @krb99 ou moving can be so exciting! Are you just looking at bigger apartments!!?
  • krb99krb99 member
    @tryingktogku We’re thinking of renting a house! Wanted a little bit of yard.