Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 3/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 3/7

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, PNVs, OPKs, HIO

R/R: Meh, it's snowing again. I'm not feeling very worky today lol

CS/Q: NATM
    fantasyflyteejoseph16
  • @bbrahmbhatt I don't really care for all the rain we're getting, but I guess I'm glad it's not snow! I am also not feeling very worky. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7 AL

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, progesterone, ubiquinol, letrozole

R/R: Sigh, and back again. Not surprised, but still a little bitter on this rainy Monday. It rained all day yesterday and it is again today, so I like to think the weather is honor of my mood. Otherwise just back at work after a horrific battle with the flu. 

CS/Q: Nope
    fantasyflytebbrahmbhattejoseph16
  • Loading the player...
  • @bbrahmbhatt ahh snow. As much as I love the winter and would love to see the snow again after years of not seeing it, I've been enjoying the sunshine here lol

@abjm0325 Same. It was a disappointment, but not unexpected. Glad you're doing better. The flu can be so brutal.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, charting

R/R: I'm potentially benched through May, but not sure yet. MH and I need to talk about it more. This month we'll be moving, next month I'm in charge of my best friend's bachelorette party, and the month after is her wedding. We talked about continuing to try and just see how it goes since it's been 7 months already and nothing. But I think we'll have a more definitive decision when O gets closer.

CS/Q: nope
    abjm0325ejoseph16bbrahmbhatt
  • @bbrahmbhatt ugh. We are supposed to change from rain to snow tonight. I’m done with it. Bring in spring! 

@abjm0325 sorry you’re back here again 😔 definitely feeling the rainy mood today, also. 

@annanbby understandable. Life gets in the way sometimes. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, pnv

R/R: What a Monday! I wanted to post on here earlier, but things kept popping up. I’m exhausted already! Is it Friday yet?! 

CS/Q: I thought O was coming sooner. Now I’m starting to doubt myself. 

fantasyflyteabjm0325bbrahmbhatt
  • @bbrahmbhatt boo snow! I'm not feeling worky either. I've done some work in my garden instead.

@abjm0325 sorry you're back here. Moody rain somehow makes the rain feel better.

@annanbby it's hard now that spring is here and covid is going away and there's so many plans coming up. I spent all of last year not going anywhere or making any long term plans in case I got pregnant. I decided this year I'm not putting my life on hold anymore.

Month/Cycle: 14/2 AL

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, HIO, CoQ10, PNV, Progesterone

R/R: I burnt the crap out of my arm on Saturday. I was making fried chicken and the oil popped and splashed over my wrist. Part of the skin is sorta peeling off. Not sure if I'll need to go to the Dr. I should get some cream/gauze to put over it for sure though. I also burned my tongue last night sipping on hot broth. Not a good weekend for me.

CS/Q: Not yet. I'm going to start temping tomorrow, which is kinda exciting because I stopped temping last year around October; partly because it was causing me too much stress and partly because we were going to start IUI.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

abjm0325