May 2022 Moms
Options

WTF/Winning Wednesday 3/2

Forgot this yesterday! WTF’s and Wins for your week go here! 💜

Re: WTF/Winning Wednesday 3/2

• Options
    This just threw me off so much 😆 I was like wait please don’t tell me it’s only Wednesday!!
  • Options
    WTF insomnia. Just GTFO.
    Winning: I caved and ordered some maternity overalls and they are actually very cute. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    winning: I actually went to bed by 9:30 last night and my kids let me sleep until almost 7. Of course I woke up to pee like 3 times but omg I feel so much better todau
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    Wtf: they are running new internet lines through our power company on my road and they cut our current ATT fiber line so now we don’t have internet, and I have a zoom class meeting this eve. 😅

winning: we cleaned and started setting up for the baby shower yesterday (it’s this Saturday). So excited! 
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug yes! Love the maternity overall look. 

WTF: my back is killing me at night when I sleep and they cancelled my massage last minute yesterday. 

Winning: DH best friends wife went into labor today! Can't wait to meet our LO's future bestie later this week. 
  • Options
    Winning: I just slept soooo well. I actually went back to sleep after waking up to pee! DH is WFH today and came in to ask if I wanted to wake up for lunch. 😂

WTF: My favorite lotion from my last pregnancy (Aveeno Active Naturals body yogurt, specifically the vanilla and oats scent) is crazy expensive now. Like I remember it being around $8 for 7oz and now it’s over $20. Ugh. 
  • Options
    @karisahamdi cancelled massages are the worst. I was supposed to have one last week but my therapist left the company. So now I have to wait until 3 weeks from now 😵‍💫
  • Options
    @karisahamdi @pajamstagrams My hubby gifted me a massage for Valentine’s Day that I still haven’t scheduled, y’all just reminded me to get on that!! Thanks! Pregnancy brain is a b*tch. 
  • Options
    kham130kham130 member
    edited March 2022
    @pajamstagrams oh god 3 weeks seems so far! I only have to wait a week and I was annoyed with that timeline. 

@taylorharris0522 yes treat yourself! 

(edited because I pressed enter too early TB and I are not friends today)