July 2022 Moms
Options

Work related

How do you deal with a difficult employer during pregnancy? I have only 2 months left before taking maternity leave, but am struggling mentally at work lately. 

The tasks are the same, but my boss is being more demanding and difficult than usual. 

I am also struggling with not trusting my own judgement (am I overreacting because of pregnancy? Am I expecting more because I’m pregnant?) on things which leave me more stressed about how to approach a work situation. Needless to say I’m struggling a bit. 

Please share if you are experiencing anything similar or have in the past and how you solved/survived it.

Re: Work related

• Options
    Check to see if your company offers free EAP counseling.  If it gets too bad have your therapist take you out on a mental health leave for a week or two.  Your mental health is EXTREMELY important during pregnancy.  If your job becomes too mentally taxing it can affect your health and the babies health.  

I experience the same thing my first pregnancy and went out a month early.  My benefits kicked in early as my doctor and therapist wrote a note for my departure.

Best of Luck!