July 2022 Moms
Options

Gender reveal???

I’m having my gender reveal this Saturday, I had my 20 week ultrasound Monday and I was a little tempted to peak but I will wait patiently. We are going to use cake pops to reveal the gender 
how are you finding out ? 

Re: Gender reveal???

• Options
    My husband and I picked up the envelope with the baby’s sex on it from the Dr.’s office and went to Carter’s. We explained to the woman who greeted us that we were both going to pick out a girl outfit (newborn and 0-3 months) and a boy outfit (newborn and 0-3 months) and then give them the envelope and our credit card to ring us up for whichever the envelope said. They were so excited!! We walked around while they rang us up so we didn’t see anything. When we got home I set up my phone to record us opening it and finding out to share with close family and friends. They wrapped the outfits up inside of 4 bags (they were really making sure we didn’t peak haha), which added some extra suspense.

We ended up being surprised and expecting a little girl that we can’t wait to meet!!
  • Options
    @knottie what a fun idea! I don’t think I’d be able to handle the suspense! Yay baby girl (we are having one as well)!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We always do a gender reveal for the family, but it’s impossible to get an ultrasound and not see that it’s clearly a boy 🤣 at least for us anyways 

this time the reveal is my two other toddlers pulling the strings on a big box of blue confetti. We did a fake cupcake reveal and then a real gift game for the reveal on the first one. Then we did a volcano for the second. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Just had ours on Sunday after giving my MIL the envelope with the sex 3 weeks ago. It was so hard to wait that long! We had smoke bomb poppers  and it was awesome! 
  • Options
    Congratulations To all of you I’m still surprised we are having a baby girl