September 2022 Moms
Options

Group 1 (Sept. 1-15) Check-In Week of 2/28

2ยป

Re: Group 1 (Sept. 1-15) Check-In Week of 2/28

• Options
    @lilienne ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you
  • Options
    @mokay19 I love the way you handled it. That seems reasonable and pleasant. Thank you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/3; 13weeks 6daysย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: lemonโ€”but I have a bunch of fibroids too so itโ€™s like carrying twins! My fibroid is bigger than my baby! They said itโ€™s not uncommon and eventually they will deteriorate.ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: first

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: team finding out but not telling others, so they donโ€™t have to be socially genderized before their even born! ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 4/4 for the anatomy check up!

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Felling good. Way less nausea. Still tired! Some relief now that weโ€™ve had the nuchal translucency scan without any flags raised. Waiting for the NITP test results. Strong heartbeat and nice and wriggly! :)ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: prenatal Yogaย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: What is team green?

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? The Devil You Know: A Black Power Manifestoย 

• Options

๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  9/2 and 14 weeksย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย peach (which sounds delicious)

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย STM - I have a 2 yr old

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย I think pink! I have a pic I want to share! But will find out soon enough!ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย anatomy scan!! April 8th!! Woo!!ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย nausea is actually starting to get a little better! The midwife prescribed me zofran because I was bawling in her office but has improved since then! Hopefully Iโ€™m at the end of it!ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย work absolutely sucked this week and I get really sick of people not pulling their weight. Also very sick of being thanked with candy. Put your money where your mouth is.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย none I can think of right now!ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? I just finished a book I really enjoyed called โ€œwish you were hereโ€ by Jodi Picoultย 

• Options
    kboydbowmankboydbowman member
    edited March 2022
    @kelly_belly_101
    team green is the folk who purposefully don't want to find out the sex until birth.ย  Also, I hear you on the genderizing of the child - for us we have so many battles about names that it can take us a couple months to figure out one we can agree on!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.ย  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 7, 13 weeks

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Daisy- my favorite flower

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: itโ€™s a surprise for us!ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: end of the month will be my next one. I will be about 16 weeks and it feels like FOREVER since I have seen the OB which has kind of freaked me out.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I had 1 good day of not throwing up feeling like I finally turned the corner then got a stomach bug that has been going around my area (Kansas City) it was literally such a gut punch

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: still not a fan of meat at all. Getting better energy!!ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: anyone else too tired for sex? I want my husband so bad and he is being so patient but Iโ€™m just so tired and worn down itโ€™s been weeksย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read?

I recent read Zoo Keepers Wife and absolutely loved it!ย 

• Options
    I just got caught up on everything and there are too many people to @ I love this group - love
    all the book recommendations but also only read a few times a year. Also hormone ragey with a short fuse but too exhausted for sex ๐Ÿคฃ too tired to even stay up until H is ready for bed! Looking forward to spring and more updates and the second trimester with you all!ย 
  • Options
    @smyers321 and @foreveronyourside with my second daughter's pregnancy we utilitized weekend naptime for sex. My husband is a night person and I'm a need my sleep at night person... No idea how we were able to conceive number 3 with 2 kids and one who doesn't nap lol.ย 
  • Options
    @1stbabydue0912 figure out what you think you'd like and set those boundaries. What really helped me was telling my in laws that I would let them know if I was needing something. We have a good relationship though and they're respectful so maybe some people would need more boundaries than that. As far as your mom being in the birthing room, there's a good chance she won't be allowed in due to covid depending on where you live.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  09/01 14 w +2 days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 

Climentine

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

Ttm

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

I don't mind what I am having, but we have two girls and hubby wants a boy

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

March 25

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 

Scared

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 

Yesterday my urine sample showed protien. I had preeclampsia with my previous pregnancy and I am freaking out

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? Recently, I've only been reading my textbooks lol. But I love james patterson books when I just want something fun to read.ย 

• Options
    @esmababy3 I had high blood pressure with my last pregnancy and they are wanting me to take 81mg of Aspirin in case of preeclampsiaโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • Options
    @lpm223, I'm due the same day which is the day after my 35th birthday! We're birthday twins and due date twins.
    Awwww omg I love it!!!!
  • Options
    Iโ€™m 29 and due the same day, FTM as well ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside talk with your ob, but I was just told by my midwife that studies are showing that you need 150mg to be effective, so she's having me do 1 pill 1 day and 2 the next to get closer to the 150mg recommendation.ย 
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside I had preeclampsia last pregnancy and next week Iโ€™m starting an aspirin regimen of 81mg a day as a preventative for the time being and possibly alternating days later for maximum dose.

As someone who was diagnosed with preeclampsia previously, trust me that l would probably do just about anything to prevent it this time. It really limited just about anything in my previous birth plan and I ended up with a lovely week long hospital stay and BP medication a month or so postpartum.ย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/1/22

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: naval orange

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Blue

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 16 wk appt on 3/16

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: So Tired!! Overall, not bad though.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Iโ€™m so happyโ€” we got to have an elective ultrasound this weekend in 3 & 4d and weโ€™re able to determine little baby is a boy!!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read?
    I donโ€™t get much reading time these daysโ€ฆ lol. My nighttime is for more sleep! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    Welcome @ajrozell!ย  Make sure to stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @dsmith211 I feel scared to take the aspirin because of the blood thinning aspect of it but I am going on 15 weeks Friday so baby should be nice and strong in the womb? That sounds so stupidโ€ฆ I know. Also feel as though Iโ€™m in a little denial.. was my BP that bad??ย 
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside my doctor said most regimens are started at about 12 weeks so Iโ€™d say at 15 youโ€™re probably good. And honestly your BP was probably fine, but maybe borderline and theyโ€™re just taking precautions?ย 

If you are concerned Iโ€™d definitely ask your doctor though and maybe they could give you more information that could alleviate those concerns?
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside @dsmith211 @jhysmath

I am also a high risk for pre-eclampsia and my doctor has me taking 2 baby asprin every day (no alternating). So I am taking 162 mg a day. I started this when I was 9 1/2 months pregnant.
  • Options
    I meant weeks ** not months lmao woops
  • Options
    @x_tina729
    you can actually edit your responses and posts, as long as it's been less than 24 hours since you made them :)
    Current pregnancy -