September 2022 Moms
Options

Group 2 (Sept. 16-30) Check-In Week of 2/28

๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read?

Re: Group 2 (Sept. 16-30) Check-In Week of 2/28

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/22 / 10+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: mini cocktail sausage (which made me make pigs in blanket this weekend!

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: not til 3/22 for my normal 4 week cadence check up

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: so puffy and bloated. Also, increased appetite because the nausea seems decreased!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I love being in double digit weeks!ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: natm

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read?ย 
    The Rose Code. But if you donโ€™t want that long of a book, then The Last Thing He Told Me
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/24, 10+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: LEGO Man! Which my 5 year old thought was the best and started getting out all his Lego people. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Tomorrow!ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I feel like Iโ€™m finally coming around the bend with nausea and fatigue. Still moments but itโ€™s definitely less and more manageable. More of an appetite now too so I can actually eat food without everything seeming so unappetizing.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: basically everyone knows about the pregnancy now which a a huge relief for the time being. Plus itโ€™s nice to have that little bit of extra support right now since the news fell a little flat on my immediate family.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Other than SHEIN does anyone have any good maternity clothes recommendations? Last time around I just managed with a few things but I want to be a little more comfortable this time around. Iโ€™ve picked a few things from SHEIN, but looking for some other things to supplementโ€ฆ preferably Florida in summer appropriate - think shorts, swimwear, dresses, etc.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read?ย The Midnight Library. Such a good and quick read!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dsmith211 love The Midnight Library!ย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 16 / 11w2d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Plum

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Team finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: NIPT/NT March 7 and my first OB appointment March 14

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: So. Much. Better. The nausea only comes here and there, usually afternoon. With the lessening of nausea I seem to have an addition of hemorrhoids :neutral: Not ideal and can thank the constipation I've been suffering.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: None at the moment.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None at the moment.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? I read the Ladies of the Secret Circus and Verity while on vacation and enjoyed both!

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/30/22/ 9w 3D

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: cherry and as long as a soda can tab

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: on the fence

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 12 week appointment and second ultrasound in just under 3 weeks

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Mostly better. Still a little nauseous or off at night and some mornings. Breasts and nipples are very tender and it doesnโ€™t take much for me to feel like I need a nap.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I am not trying to wish away time, but I canโ€™t wait until Iโ€™m 14 weeks and can relax a little (hopefully).

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Do you guys still drink coffee??

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Currently reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and love it!!
  • Options
    Hi @savkrom and welcome!ย  Please make sure you stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.ย  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @savkrom yes, I still drink coffee. But I reduced my intake from unlimited to one cup. I can only stomach cold beverages these days so that makes it easier for me to limit it.ย 
    The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo is next on my list!
  • Options
    @savkrom No coffee as I just canโ€™t stomach it and I usually only like hot coffee, which hot drinks are a no for me as well right now. But I do occasionally have small amounts of caffeine in iced black or green tea when Iโ€™m having a particularly rough day.
  • Options
    @savkrom
    Yes to the coffee. I just started drinking it again because I couldn't stomach it for quite a few weeks early on. It's glorious and I feel so much more productive at work in the mornings!
  • Options
    I asked my doctor about drinking coffee and they said one cup a day is fine but I canโ€™t seem to stomach it so I havenโ€™t been having any.
  • Options
    Hi @mommalysa92122 and welcome!ย  Please be sure to stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @savkrom yes I still drink coffee, tea, and soda. I find I feel better with a little caffeine. I did cut back to one a day of whatever Iโ€™m drinking though.ย 
  • Options
    liliennelilienne member
    edited March 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 25 / 10w1d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: olive, according to Kaiser's weekly emails

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding Out (NIPT test sent in today!)

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บi๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: April 11th is my next scheduled appt (anatomy scan), but I think they'll call tomorrow to schedule a midwife appt earlier than that.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Scatterbrained! We had a U/S this morning and got to watch the baby waving their arms around, which was really exciting. I'm still afraid of something going wrong, but it feels more real every time I see a heartbeat. Nausea is unpredictable right now - yesterday all I could manage was a few tortillas with butter on them, but today I'm eating almost normally.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: This is so cool! I mean, it's terrifying and parts of it will suck...but I never thought this would happen, and it's really exciting!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: How do folks stay sane in between U/S appts? I find I can last 3-4 days feeling settled and comfortable and confident, but then anxiety starts to creep in again.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? I know it's a little silly, but when I'm stressed I go back to favorite childhood books. It's comforting to know what will happen next! I'm re-reading Patricia C Wrede's Frontier Magic series and daydreaming about reading it out loud to a kid sometime in the next few years.

Caffeine: I'm in the "I cut down but haven't stopped entirely" club. I need all the help I can get staying alert and awake, and there doesn't seem to be a big concern with havingย some caffeine while pregnant. My friend has warned me that she had to quit later on in her pregnancy, as it made her baby overexcited and she got tired of being kicked.ย  :D I figure I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    Every once in awhile Iโ€™ll have half a cup still or an arbonne fizz stick, but I google too much and make myself nervous๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    I wish I had an answer to your question! I feel the same way. One second I'm over the moon and was super relieved when we saw the heartbeat and then the next I'm an anxious wreck that just wants another ultrasound. I read that whenever you're feeling that way to try visualizing a healthy pregnancy and what your healthy baby will look like, almost like manifesting. Sometimes that helps me.

I'm kind of in your boat with the caffeine. I did not do a ton of true research, however some studies have linked even smaller amounts of caffeine attention deficits and/or hyperactivity in children (take this with a grain of salt, again I did not read into much), but I try to not have more than 55 mg/wk. I'm also not someone that neeeds coffee I just love the taste of iced black coffee in the morning. So it's a bit easier for me to say that's what I do.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 17 / 11+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: ping pong ball

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STMย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: doing the panorama test so we will find out soon!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: just had one today, so next is 3/28

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: a lot better after todays appointment and after getting my Doppler in the mail ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: hoping that in the next couple weeks Iโ€™ll get a break from frequent peeing and peeing in the middle of the night ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: has anyone ordered from thredup? Iโ€™m considering going that route for some other maternity clothes because after this baby I donโ€™t think we will have anymore kids and Iโ€™m trying to be frugal ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? Iโ€™m LOVING this question cause itโ€™s making me add to my wishlist. I enjoyed in five years. Super quick read!

• Options
    @__heatherc I ordered quite a few things from ThredUp the last time I was pregnant with them and had a good experience.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @savkrom
    A fellow bumpee highly recommended "Expecting Better" by Emily Oster for reading (check out the parenting/pregnancy book thread!). I've found it helpful in that it validates, with extensive (readable) data, what risks are associated with coffee/deli meat/alcohol/etc. There's a lot more to it than just things you may eat or drink, but I've found that the data is presented in a way that understandable and you can make an informed decision on what you'd like to give up or not.
    Also, if it helps...I have two healthy, happy boys (15 and 8) and BOTH are ADD/ADHD diagnosed. I cut out ALL caffeine for the first pregnancy and stuck to the recommended limits for the second. I truly believe it's a genetic disposal that they inherited from husband. Their ADD/ADHD fits our brand of crazy, and I don't think they've been any harder to raise than any other kiddo (based on discussions with my mom friends).ย 
  • Options
    Thank you! Iโ€™ll look into it. I tend to lean towards the belief that ADD/ADHD has more of a genetic component than environmental. There is just so much fear mongering with pregnancy. I know my mom drank multiple cups a day when pregnant with my sister and myself (but she also smoked the entire pregnancy so I took it with a grain of salt lol).
  • Options
    Seconding the recommendation for Expecting Better, I started it this weekend and it's great!ย 

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 28th 10+1

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: strawberry

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM+

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out. ย I canโ€™t wait to name this little person!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 17th 12 week ultrasound

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Still feeing pretty sick but not all the time like before. The last few days itโ€™s been just after meals when the excess saliva hits ๐Ÿคข

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I feel so behind on everything! Cleaning, work, relationships, etc. But I have been so proud of myself that this is the second week Iโ€™m a row Iโ€™ve planned meals and cooked them all ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Any tips for dressing for summer while pregnant? My last two I was only in the beginning of pregnancy in the summer and so all my maternity clothes are winter clothes. I would love to avoid buying a whole maternity summer wardrobe.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? Iโ€™m not a big fiction reader, but I did read Eleanore Oliphant is Completely Fine not too long ago and I thought it was really great.ย 

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Sep. 25 / 10+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: tater tot (as of a few days ago)! Of course, reading this made me want tater tots, hash browns, or anything remotely similar. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: None at the moment, as I just switched insurance and am looking for an OB/GYN.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Exhausted and constantly hungry

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I've always worn loose-fitting clothes, so most things still fit. The big exception is underwear, since I'm between sizes right now. My regular undies give me a constant wedgie, and my maternity undies need suspenders to stay up! Same with my bras: I feel like I'm choosing between "the girls" popping out (wardrobe malfunction!) or getting lost in cups that don't fit quite yet.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: When does the fatigue start to subside? I'm a teacher and can barely function on the good days.ย 

@savkrom Coffee: Yes, one 8-ounce cup per day.ย 

"The Day the World Came to Town": It's the story of Gander, Newfoundland on 9/11 when they took in stranded travelers whose flights were grounded or rerouted. Really easy, fun read and a story that gives me hope for humanity. It's also the setting for the Broadway musical "Come from Away."
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 11 + 2 weeks!

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: one of my apps says a hot wheels car ๐Ÿ˜‚ officially almost 2 inches long though!

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: First time!

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Found out we are having a girl this week!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: I just had my last appointment at the fertility clinic, I graduated and now my next appointment is at a normal OB/GYN in a little over a week!

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Up and down. I had been relatively lucky with nausea/vomiting until this past weekend and then I was throwing everything up. I ended up taking B6 and unisom and it vanished immediately.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I hate teaching where I am right now, Iโ€™m wanting to move schools or change careers but Iโ€™m worried my September due date will make me an unappealing hire.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: If you took B6 and unisom, when did you stop? Or did you continue it indefinitely?ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? I finished the first trilogy for Red Rising and enjoyed it quite a bit! Trying to get my husband to read it :)

• Options
    Hi knottie, and welcome to the board!ย  Please stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself.ย  I would also recommend reading the "read first" thread for how to change your username (it will make it much easier for us to interact with you!).
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Sept 29 10 weeksย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 

Guitar pick

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

Team finding outย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

3/15

Exhausted. Nausea still coming and going in waves. Same with metallic taste, been able to eat healthier now though so yay

Iโ€™m just soooo tired because Iโ€™ve been more active. We are having super nice weather so I keep going for walks and hanging outside trying to soak up the sun.ย 

Iโ€™m wondering how what everyoneโ€™s favorite preggie exercises are.ย 

Probably Barnyard Dance by Sandra Boynton. Itโ€™s got a great rhythm.

• Options
    @chelsraec
    there's a March exercise thread where people are discussing exactly this!
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman thanks youโ€™re on top of this
  • Options
    ย  ย Sept 16. / 12 weeks

ย  Plum... I think.

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 
    ย  ย First time.

ย  ย Finding out.

ย  Had one yesterday, got to see them tossing their arms all about. Did glucose and other bloodwork today.

ย  ย Day to day is much better now. Today though, super tired.

ย  Rant. Sounds like plenty of ladies experience tiredness after a glucose test. Why didn't they warn me that I could potentially sleep the rest of my day away from a sugar crash?! Glad I had already taken the day off.

ย  ย Do all ladies have sugar crashes from the glucose tests? What does it mean that I tucked myself into bed as soon as I got home and only woke up 3 hours later because of a phone call? I haven't had much tiredness so far except for today.

ย  ย I am a fan of science fiction and dystopia. The Enderverse novels are my current favorite. Now that I'm a little more secure with this pregnancy being the real deal, I need material to read in preparation. Suggestions appreciated!
  • Options
    mmoli79mmoli79 member
    edited March 2022

Sep 26 / 10+4

Kumquat

Fifth time

Team Green

NT scan with the OBGYN in the next week or so

Somewhat more human than previous weeks. Still nauseous and having stomach pain and sleeping all the time.ย 

House is an absolute disaster but all I can do is sit on the couch and stare at the mess. Looking forward to feeling better.ย 

I'm reading V.E. Schwab lately. It's young adult but easy reading and I like the fantasy/magic aspect. I like The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue and now I'm reading the Darker Shade of Magic series.ย 

• Options
    @knottie - I <3 the Enderverse.ย  I just have to try very very hard to forget about OSC's politics.ย  He actually lives in my home town, so my brother used to have an autographed hardback set of the first four novels...
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman I was about to say exactly that! Well, not about my brother and autographed books. ;-) If you or @knottie are in the mood for shorter, lighter, sci fi from a different political perspective, check out Becky Chambers' Wayfarers series. (Slight warning, while it isn't anย especially adult book there are references to the fact that people and aliens have sex.)ย 

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check out Wayfarers.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: SEPT 30, 2022 / 10W4D

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: STRAWBERRYย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTMย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: FIND OUT 3/22โ€ฆ MY GUT IS SAYING BLUE

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 3/22

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: ASIDE FROM FEELING SLIGHTLY MORE TIRED I GENERALLY FEEL GREAT

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: WAITING TO TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST TRIMESTER IS HARD / ANTICIPATING THE COLLECTIVE JOY FROM THEM IS EXCITING

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: N/A

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Whatโ€™s your favorite book that youโ€™ve recently read? WHERE THE CRAWFISH SING

• Options
    Hi knottie.ย  Please make sure you stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -