Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 2.28

bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
edited February 2022 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 2.28

• Options

Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD/DPO: 18/4dpIUI

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 10 days

Testing: next Monday as long as the trigger is tested out by then

R/R: Blugh Mondays are my least favorite day because I'm busy for over 12 hours. This week feels especially Mondayish. The internship emailed us over the weekend to say there'd been some delays, but we should hear either way by Wednesday. Other than that, just plugging away through Monday, nothing super exciting going on.

CS/Q: I'm still nervous that I O'd the day before the IUI, but I'm trying to remind myself that we triggered and timed the IUI based on both ultrasound AND bloodwork, and that it's not super likely I ovulated too early. Gah brains. If this cycle doesn't take, I am going to make sure my husband and I have sex at least once in the leadup to the IUI so that I can mitigate the early O fear. I just ovulated so much sooner this cycle than expected, since my previous letrozole cycles were CD17 or 19, and this time we IUI'd on CD14.

• Options
    bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited February 2022

@fantasyflyte fingers crossed for your internship! As a worrier myself, I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. We're all keeping everything crossed for your IUI!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 39 / 11

Timing: None -_-

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: Not going to

R/R: I applied for an attending job (I'm currently a fellow); hopefully it will be good news. If nothing else I hope it is a learning experience. My current boss discussed my schedule with the department chair, so now we're just waiting to see what she decides; hopefully things will be in my favor! Other than that, just starting to feel meh...I assume because AF is imminent.  

CS/Q: NATM

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both the internship and IUI! I hope this is your month, but if not, your idea of adding in some pre-IUI sex should definitely help your early O fears.

@bbrahmbhatt Having no timing is such a bummer but at least it's almost the next cycle for you. Good luck on the attending job and updated schedule!

Month/Cycle: 6/7 (they'll match tomorrow lol)

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Maybe Wednesday?

R/R: I'm trying to be super zen but my SO is going away on Saturday for 6.5 weeks which means we're forced to take two cycles off trying. All well and good if I was a youngin' but I'm.... quite old. Only a few more days for me to wait to know though. AF is due on Thursday or Friday so at least we'll be able to celebrate or commiserate together before he leaves.

CS/Q: I woke up early today and had a higher temp than normal (it's always on the lower side if I wake early) so that's been fun for the TTC brain B) The roller coaster is truly exhausting.

• Options
    @bbrahmbhatt oooh, fingers crossed for the attending job! Sorry AF has you feeling blugh.
    @Paturkey fingers crossed for you too that him being away is moot! And yeah, all the logic and reasoning in the world can't touch TTC brain.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4 / 4 AL

CD/DPO: 24 /12

Timing: -3

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope waiting for AF to start

R/R: counting down the days to sunny FL and out of this freezing crap weather

CS/Q:

Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Options

@fantasyflyte Ahh wishing you the best for the internship as well as the IUI! 

@bbrahmbhatt fingers crossed for the job! I'm feeling meh too, expecting AF any day now.

@Paturkey Sorry you have to take so much time off. Not a fun thing. I might be too since we're moving soon, and then my friend's bachelorette party will be the following month, and then her wedding the month after. MH and I still need to chat about it, but it's looking like that might be the case.

@caseys02 excited for you to get some nice weather for a little while! I normally love the cold, but it's been sunny here today and I've surprisingly missed it lol

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Nope. Had a few BFNs so just WFAF now.

R/R: Today is my first full work day in over a year. I'd been working part time up until now. It's hard being full time with a puppy cause I have to go home on my lunches to let him out and give him time to play, and now he's in his crate for a few hours longer than he was previously and I just feel bad lol otherwise, I'm thankful for the hours.

CS/Q: Nope. Just waiting for that temp dip.