September 2022 Moms
Options

Friday Furballs 2/25

Cats and dogs and birds oh my!  Let's see your non-human kiddos!

Cat and Dog Pets Cartoon Characters  Pre-Designed Illustrator Graphics   Creative Market
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Friday Furballs 2/25

• Options

Clancy turned 12 this month! He is my grouch and totally in charge at home. 

I fully expect he is going to be the one who has to be locked out of the nursery because he’ll end up in the crib. Why else would I build a big box, if not for him to sleep in!
  • Options
    Did you know that one recliner holds 150 pounds of dog and one pregnant lady?

May be an image of dog and indoor
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gus was back at it again crushing the couch cushion. He loved to creep on the critters out back from that spot. I guess hound dogs will be hound dogs!

• Options
    @lucyg00cy
    your sofa looks SOOOOOO comfy.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman and @lucyg00cy I was thinking the exact same thing- I want that couch! 
  • Options
    Roxy’s favorite toy ever… had to take it away after she ripped all the limbs off 👾 
  • Options
    I buy toys on a monthly subsciption service through Amazon since both of mine are destructomatics.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @lucyg00cy that was my hound dogs favorite spot too!! The cushion by the window looks so wonky at my house now!
  • Options
    Here are our four. The two dogs lie like this on the couch, with me sitting between them. We also have 4 chickens and a horse, because life is more interesting with a silly number of critters. 

First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    They really did not want to settle down tonight.

(Gloria has a diaper because she is in heat. )
    Current pregnancy -