August 2022 Moms

FFFC 2/25 🔥

paytonpedropaytonpedro member
edited February 2022 in August 2022 Moms

**Not Guaranteed to be Flame Free**

Re: FFFC 2/25 🔥

• @twizzleraddict1 DS is toilet trained, but needs help wiping up after #2s... I have been avoiding doing that (and letting DH be in charge of it)
  • Loading the player...
  • @darkrose88 same! He's a pretty clean pooer so it isn't even that gross to wipe him, but I give all the baths in my house so DH can do the wipes when they come before a bath.
  • I've been terrible about following the rules this pregnancy. I've had lunch meat multiple times a week. I've had soft cheese. I did get my steak done medium when I prefer medium rare but in previous pregnancies I've avoided steak all together. 
  • @bridgiebee82 I'm so sorry to hear that - you are definitely not alone, sadly. I feel this right alongside of you. I worry that it's going to be even worse when I have my own. I've always struggled with the idea of giving my own 100% of me and then others' children 100% of me. Both deserve the best version and I just can't imagine how that's going to happen right now. 

• kbtt2022kbtt2022 member
    edited February 2022
    @leahrnmom if it makes you feel better, my OB told me I could eat deli meat. She said it's low risk and listeria is more common in salad and cantaloupe.  So I eat turkey sandwiches guilt free!