June 2022 Moms
Options

Health Habits w/o 2/21

What goals are you setting for this week?

Any victories you want to celebrate? 

Any struggles you need support on?

Re: Health Habits w/o 2/21

• Options
    Why yes we are going with a Zelda theme this week.

What goals are you setting for this week? Whew…I don’t know. Let’s go with a sleeping goal. Minimum 8 hours a night.

Any victories you want to celebrate? I got a few walks in last week, though I think I should’ve skipped the last one. Got both lifting work outs and a yoga session in as well. 

Any struggles you need support on? Really just need some good vibes that I can get to a good place with activity vs rest. I’m going to talk to my doula today and my ob tomorrow. It’s not sustainable to keep getting to this point of fatigue and pain. I know this but I also don’t want to drop any of the things I’m doing either. I keep seeing stories of people who lift or run throughout their entire pregnancies and I just can’t come to terms with the fact that I may not be able to do that. There is no reason I shouldn’t be able to. I wouldn’t call myself a “no pain, no gain” type of person because I think that’s a very toxic way of thinking about health. But I am someone who will shame myself for quitting.
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep just remember everyone’s body reacts differently. And each pregnancy is different too! You could have no issues if you decided to do it again or it could be a billion times worse. It’s crazy how different they are. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What goals are you setting for this week?
    some sort of movement everyday, walk, yoga, workout, etc

Any victories you want to celebrate?
    I managed to get some exercise each week day last week. Also made better decisions with food.  I’m still not where I need to be with laying off the junk food. 

Any struggles you need support on?
    not right now