September 2022 Moms

Group 1 (Sept. 1-15) Check-In Week of 2/20

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they?

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Group 1 (Sept. 1-15) Check-In Week of 2/20

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/14 (10+4)

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: strawberry/weighs as much as a quarter

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM but it's complicated (see spoiler)

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out (NIPT soon)

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 3/1 for next U/S (I'll be getting U/S every 2 weeks because of my hx), 3/17 for regular OB, NIPT and NT soon but not scheduled yet

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Much better since I saw a live baby on U/S next week, but I'll still be somewhat on pins and needles until 3rd trimester. Hoping I won't need a cerclage again.ย  Still super tired.ย  No major nausea other than a bit yesterday (envy me!ย  muahahaha)

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: So glad today is being chill at work.ย  I need a nap.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None at this time.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they?ย  Nope, sorry, I'm boring.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.ย  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Back to 9/5 after last ultrasound! 11 weeks, 6 days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Will fit on a Reeseโ€™s Cup

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding Out. Just waiting for the NIPT results to come back!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 17ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Ive had a nagging headache for days. Neither caffeine nor Tylenol helps, so thinking itโ€™s a low grade migraine. My next dose of migraine medicine is March 18 as it had to be in the second trimester. I think Iโ€™m going to struggle with headaches until then.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rants: my stepdaughterโ€™s mother is being difficult about summer break ๐Ÿ™„ We go to FL every year, same week, and sheโ€™s not willing to switch visitation weekends, so my step daughter will miss the first 3 days of the trip. Sheโ€™s also trying to use the right of refusal for the other 2 weeks because my husband will have to work. Guess my step daughter and I are going to have lunch with my husband every day those two weeks to get around it. Itโ€™s always so difficult ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Raves: my sweet momma keeps bringing us dinner because she knows Iโ€™m too tired to cook. Sheโ€™s the best! This is her first grandchild and she is beyond excited ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: How long did your NIPT results take to come back? Anxiously waiting to know everything is okay and the gender.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? I donโ€™t think so? When Iโ€™m with my stepdaughter, I do silly/fun stuff though like holding your breath over a bridge and avoiding cracks - just for fun.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @laj0217 I hold my breath in tunnels and over bridges too lol it was something my cousins and I would do as kids and now itโ€™s fun to do
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 4. Iโ€™m 12 weeks today.

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Swedish Fish

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: BLUE! ๐Ÿ’™

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Tuesday for my NT scan

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: good! more energy now, a few headaches here and there. Really excited to know the NT results since thatโ€™s the last major test at this stage in the first trimester since we got my genetic screening back already.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: family relationships are tough BUT knowing weโ€™ll have our own little family soon is so excitingย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: How soon do you get the results of the NT scan back?

ย Holding my breath in tunnels, pa-diddling the roof of driving through a yellow light (Kiss your palm then touch the roof), 11:11 wishes, and smudge sticking to get bad vibes out ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  11+2 / September 9th

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: limeย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ttm

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: green

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 3/4

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย  nausea came back though the bloat hasn't so my pants are back to fitting age that still worries me.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: 5 days until break and 2 days are winter carnival which hopefully means for a fun time. This is only my second year at this school and they didn't do it last year because of covid. I'm competing in musical chairs against my 3 year olds preschool class.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? Things happen in 3s? The last 2 times I had a baby, two of my cousins were pregnant with me.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย September 2nd (12 weeks + 3 daysย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย Plumย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย STM (I have a 2 year old son)ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย finding out! (Last time was team green)ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย tomorrow and then again on Friday - nothing special just routineย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย the nausea is killing me despite nightly unisom + b6 - never had any kind of nausea with my last pregnancy. Kind of hoping it lets up soon I think Iโ€™m starting to drive my husband crazy with what I can and canโ€™t eat. Heโ€™s awesome and super understanding but I feel bad constantly asking him to accommodate.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย rave - after unexpectedly leaving my house in a storm (figuratively and literally) at a couple hour notice to drive 13 hours to OK due to unexpected passing of my grandmother I FINALLY got the house clean and laundry washed. I am really particular about having a clean house because otherwise I get really bad anxiety about it.ย 

Q๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย Anyone else super excited for summer and already thinking about what they want to do on weekends?

Iโ€™m no fun!! I really donโ€™t! I just live life (f around and find out?? Haha)ย 

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 
    9/10/22, 11w1d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 
    lego mini figure (4cm from crown to rump!)ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 
    FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 
    Finding out, but not telling anybody except internet strangers until baby is hereโ€ฆ want to be really gender neutral in our parenting until the kid can voice more about their gender identity and how they want to express. Had my NIPT blood draw last Tuesday. Was told results take 1-2 weeks (maybe similar for others wondering?). My clinic uses the company Invitae for NIPTย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 
    3/24 for my next OB, but next week for my NT ultrasoundย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 
    So-so. Much better than 7-10 weeks which was non stop nausea and lying down. Starting to get some energy back and feeling able to tolerate a wider variety of foods again.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 
    If anyone has access to NYT cooking the recipe for Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes by Alison Roman is AMAZING. So far my nausea has been limiting me to carbs, carbs, and carbs. This recipe never lets me down. ๐Ÿคค

No rants, but really hoping I can soon start tolerating veg and protein again. I know itโ€™s be healthier to have a more varied diet ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

Anybody averse to vegetables been able to tolerate certain veg or preparations more? my pre pregnancy go-to was leafy greens and now that all sounds super gross.ย 

Not reallyโ€ฆ. also feel boring about this answer haha.ย 
  • @laj0217ย ย 

On a regular basis I deal with debilitating migraines 2 times a month or so last pregnancy I had headaches like you described on and off in my first and second trimesters of my last pregnancy. Didnโ€™t have any in the 3rd or at all while I breastfed (I ended up going until he was 13 months old). I actually think thatโ€™s part of the reason I breastfed so long. I hope thatโ€™s encouraging to you! Hang in there!ย 

• @foreveronyourside my OB and neurologist both know my migraines can be debilitating so theyโ€™re okay continuing treatment, luckily. Botox is a class C drug, so they decided to just wait until the first trimester was over to be extra cautious. Iโ€™m scheduled for March 18 and counting the days!!

@lucyg00cy we did it on family trips with cousins too!! Even grown weโ€™ll do it. Competitive much lol?!
  • @laj0217 2 things! I have migraines and I have been rolling peppermint oil on my neck and temples... its not a cure all but is really helping while I can't do my normal migraine thing. I also have the Pink Stork Magnesium spray for the bottoms of my feet and that seems to help a lot too!

As for the NIPT (we are also waiting for results) my doctor said 7-10 days :)
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Sept 13 10w+5 days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: strawberryย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out. Waiting very (im)patiently for the results

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 8th for a routine visit

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I am feeling pretty good. I am getting really tired early in the evening and starting to like some more foods. Salads and fruit are amazing right now!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I treated myself to a manicure today and had the worst one ever. I then wanted a cocoa and the coffee shop next door was closed so I walked to Starbucks and their register wasn't working and they were cash only and I only had a dollar. My husband picked me up and I cried hard. My first meltdown in a while. I have also gone to like 7 stores to find a particular flavor of top ramen that I haven't been able to get out of my head and i still cant find it!ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Nothing right now

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? Everything happens for a reason and I trust my gut, always.
  • @mamamoomoo12 my coworker told me about those last week! Thereโ€™s a local store that sells them, so just have to make it over there.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Sept 6th - 12 weeks tomorrow!ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: lime ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out. My doctor told me NIPT tests are more accurate if you wait until 11 weeks so I just had it done last Thursday. This wait is killing me.ย 

Upcoming Visits: this morning, actually

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: less nausea, but I am SO tired, itโ€™s a problem! Taking naps in the afternoon and nodding off around 7pm every night. I had additional bloodwork done last week to check out my liver values (I have had these mystery liver attacks for about a year that they havenโ€™t found the cause of yet, so they will do spot checks of my values throughout the pregnancy), and incidentally found that my blood glucose was very low- 70- an hour after eating a scone? Thatโ€™s the lower cut off while fasting! I have to talk about it with the doc today but Iโ€™m not sure if really low blood sugar has happened to anyone else? Might explain why I feel SO sick (dizzy, headaches, clammy) if I donโ€™t eat every 1-2 hours.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/Raves: Iโ€™m so sick of having to eat constantly! I also wish I could get back to my old healthy ways but veggies donโ€™t satisfy the way they used to-plus I also seem to have any aversion to anything green. Hoping that clears up soon.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Just the question about the low blood sugar! Itโ€™s worrying me about GD or maybe some other issue.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they?ย 
    None that I can think of!ย 
  • @blanket_girl when I had gd my fasting numbers were always around 90-95 even if some of my post meals were in the 80s. Did you eat barely any carbs, have lots of protein, drink lots of water, and exercise at all after your meal? All of those help bring down your blood sugar levels.

With my second my 1 hour glucose test came back at 85 even after drinking that 50g of sugar an hour later.ย 
  • @mamamoomoo12 oh nooo, sorry to hear about your day :( hate when everything piles up in a row like that. Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re starting to feel better, aversion-wise!
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย September 7th - 11+5

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Hot wheels car

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย Had my NIPT last Thursday, so we should find out in the next couple of days!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย My 12wk appt is Wednesday morning. Very nervous, just hoping we have a heartbeat going into the 2nd trimester.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย Feeling good, which is also why I'm nervous until I hear that heartbeat again Wednesday.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย Rave - My birthday is Saturday and we are going to the beach this weekend. DH is actually finding out our gender results and planning to surprise me somehow this weekend while we are the beach. I'm so excited!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย natm.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? -ย Mmm, not really. Just very particular about stuff. I would say "OCD" but I'm not actually, so I don't want to offend anyone. But I have to rinse my mouth 3 times & 3 times only when brushing my teeth, I do certain things in a particular order each morning, the volume in my car or on the TV has to be an odd number, etc. haha
  • mk2022xmk2022x member
    edited February 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 11w0

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: lime! Yesterday was the size of a baby sea turtle shell, which I thought was adorable.ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out! Did not do NIPT so have to wait another 9 weeks for anatomy scan ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: private US on Saturday and then my next OB appointment on 3/3!

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: wake up nauseous every morning but it passes after a few minutes. Other than that, just tired and I want food alllll the time. Not even hungry, just always interested. Iโ€™m also anxious to see Peanut on Saturday. It will be 4.5 weeks since we last checked in and I have a fear that something went wrong (although no reason to think that!). Ready to get more peace of mind!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: really been on a chocolate almond milk kick lately! I donโ€™t like regular milk and trying to make sure I get enough calcium. I rave to my husband every time I have some how good it is haha.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: NA

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? Not really. I always avoid stepping on cracks though ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 9/10/22 11w2d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: lime

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: tomorrow for some bloodwork, then 3/2/22 for NT scan

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: overall pretty good! Mostly tired and bloatedย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: why is it so confusing to decide on most functional baby stuff to buy?! Strollers for example. I want a practical one but also do not want to spend over $1000! I need a mentor lol. For raves, Iโ€™m feeling really lucky my sister is giving birth next month and is also a FTM. Our babies will be only 6 months apart and Iโ€™ll have someone to ask my questions to!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: I canโ€™t decide if I should do NIPT or not. Anyone have a pros and cons list?!ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? Not really. I used to not โ€œsplit the poleโ€ when walking with a friend or stupid things like that but as Iโ€™ve gotten older I donโ€™t careย 
  • @laj0217 is it bad Iโ€™m jealous youโ€™re allowed to get Botox? I know itโ€™s because of migraines but I miss my Botox!! I was supposed to go January 8 and found out I was pregnant the 3rd. Every time I look at my forehead Iโ€™m like ughhhh. Lol. I feel like in years to come itโ€™s going to come out as ok to do pregnant like hair dye.ย 

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: sept 4th / 12 weeks + 1 Day.ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Plum

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out! Impatiently waiting for the results of our NIPT. Our OB is going to put the gender results in an envelope for us to pick up. Once we get them, we are taking them to my sister who is going to through a mini reveal for us. We canโ€™t wait to find out.ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 15th.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: lately itโ€™s been constipation and fatigue. I slept most of this past weekend.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: My mother canโ€™t keep a secret or anything to herself. We waited until 11 weeks to announce our pregnancy to her because sheโ€™s still telling everyone she knows that I had two miscarriages last year. We donโ€™t mind our close friends and family knowing, but she tells everyone. She even told my 2nd grade teacher, who she saw at the grocery store, just a few weeks ago.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: none right now

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? 3rd times the charmย 
  • @mk2022x maybe your private US will be able to see something for gender! My doctor did try and look at our scan Friday (11w4d at the time). She said sometimes you can tell at 12 weeks, but ours was too blurry.ย 
  • @x_tina729 so I read Expecting Better, which was recommended by a lot of folks on here. The NIPT testing is pretty darn accurate based on the research the book provides.

So, I think it depends more on you! Donโ€™t answer these publicly! Theyโ€™re just for thought about whether NIPT might be for you: If there was a chromosomal issue, would it make a difference in continuing your pregnancy? If not, Are you the kind of person who likes to be prepared if there was a possible complication so you can research/make plans? Do you want to know the gender earlier? Can you afford the cost?

Our doctor said it was totally up to us. She didnโ€™t recommend it one way or the other based on risks. However, I like to know what Iโ€™m getting into. I want to do all the research, ya know? And my husband, the most impatient person I know, wanted to know the gender asap lol. So, we opted for it at a max cost of $250. If it was $2,000, we wouldโ€™ve waited for gender and NS. So, lots of factors went into deciding for us. We should have the results at the end of next week based on the 7-10 days.ย 
  • @laj0217 Iโ€™m secretly hoping so!!! Iโ€™ll be 11w5 so probably a little too early, but theyโ€™re not expensive at all so im fully prepared to go back like 3-4 weeks later haha. Hopefully they can see something on your next one!!

@x_tina729 we opted not to, but I went back and forth for a while. We wouldnโ€™t terminate pregnancy even if they found a probability of carrying a child with special needs so that played into our decision. I wanted to for two reasons: 1) to find out the sex! 2) so I could prepare if baby could be special needs. However, we opted out because the test only tells you if you MIGHT have a higher probability of carrying a child with special needs. Most people who have a high probability result come back on NIPT have a non-special needs baby at birth. We wouldnโ€™t do further testing due to risk of miscarriage, so I would just stress about it the entire pregnancy only to most likely find out 27 weeks later our baby is not special needs. Weโ€™ll love him or her regardless so we opted out so I didnโ€™t stress about a false positive the entire pregnancy ย ๐Ÿ’š
  • @x_tina729 we opted not to do the nipt for our first because I wouldn't have terminated based on the results, and figured more would be seen at the 20 week scan of I needed time to prepare. With our second I was told it was molar and found a test that tested for one of the main causes of a molar pregnancy without termination first because of I was having a molar pregnancy I would have to terminate as it's a growing cancer. Thankfully it was covered by insurance because it was billed at $3k, and the genetic specialist I saw warned us that insurance doesn't always cover it, but I couldn't terminate a wanted pregnancy just to test if it was molar as the first ob suggested I do. Thankfully I found the test (not the OB) and had it done so I could have my daughter with us.

As far as researching which options are best for baby gear, we will have threads coming up for all of those. I suggest not buying the big stuff until you know if you're going to have any baby showers. Between work, friends, and both of families, there was very little we had to purchase ourselves. People like buying baby gifts and I know my coworkers enjoyed going in on a bigger gift instead of all buying small individual gifts which was much appreciated by us. Maybe just start with adding ideas to a ever changing registry, and wait until the product spotlight week to get more info.ย 
  • @laj0217 Iโ€™ve always wanted to try Botox! One day when I have enough $ I will!ย 
  • @laj0217 @foreveronyourside Iโ€™ve really wanted to try Botox for sweating, I sweat excessively (hot, cold, happy, nervous) I just ruin clothes or have to wear all black but Iโ€™ve been too scared to get a shit in my armpit. I havenโ€™t looked at prices myself but Iโ€™ve heard itโ€™s ย expensive ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I just want to stop sweating since I refuse to use aluminum based deodorants since they can cause cancer.
  • @lucyg00cy @foreveronyourside my Botox for migraines is covered 100% by insurance. It is also the tiniest and shortest needle ever. Very surface level. I did have to fail several oral preventative medications first (topomax, amytriptiline, and something else I canโ€™t remember). Itโ€™s been a godsend though. Completely controls my migraines until the week before Iโ€™m due to go back usually. Thatโ€™s about 15 weeks migraine free.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: sept 13th!

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: a baby turtleโ€™s shell (which is the cutest fact)ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTMย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: We found out itโ€™s a boy last week! Got the NIPT done thro Natura and it took exactly one week to come back.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 2nd for the 12-week US

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: A bit more excited now that a few weeks have passed. Itโ€™s definitely feeling more โ€œrealโ€. Iโ€™m also still nauseous but itโ€™s not nearly as bad as it was weeks 5-8.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: my rave is that I traveled back home (across the country for me) for one week last week and got to see family and close friends. We told our families and some close friends and it made me excited for whatโ€™s to come because they were so excited! Not really a rant but Iโ€™m sad bc I likely wonโ€™t get a baby shower since I live across the country from all my friends and family. We recently moved for work and I didnโ€™t realize I would miss out on things like a shower since we donโ€™t really have anyone out here. Not a huge deal but it would have been nice to celebrate our Bean!ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: any good book recommendations for first time moms on what to expect once the baby actually gets here? Iโ€™m hearing all these terms like sleep training and honestly have no idea what I should be preparing for??

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they?ย 
    I always knock on the plane twice before I step off the jetway into the actual plane. I have no idea why I do this ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m also not buying anything at all for the baby until I finish the first trimester bc Iโ€™m terrified Iโ€™ll โ€œjinxโ€ the pregnancy!ย 
  • @lilbean18 okay I think I have same superstition too because I also refuse to even look at purchasing anything for the baby!!ย 

@lucyg00cy thinking about a need in my armpit is kind of freaky but it is a super tiny little needle lol.ย 
  • @lilbean18 you could do a virtual shower, they're all the rage during covid.ย 
    ย For book recommendations I really enjoyed listening to the sh!t know one tells you series, they have for babies and toddlers. Bringing up bebe was also a good one to compare parenting styles.ย 

@lucyg00cy not to worry you, but postpartum BO is next level. I don't wear aluminum deodorant, and I smell so bad. With my first we were driving and lost AC, the transmission in our 4 year old rogue died and we were stuck on the side of the highway far from where we were headed. We had to get a tow and I got in with baby before my husband, and when he got in before the truck driver he was like you smell so bad you better apologize to this type truck driver he'll never get your your stink out of here. It reminded me of Seinfeld and the stinky car.ย 
  • @jhysmath @mk2022x thanks so much for the responses! I agree a lot with what you both say. I think Iโ€™m leaning towards not getting but weโ€™ll see if I change my crazy mind lol.

I am def waiting to buy because I am probably having a baby shower but I just meant what to put on my registry. But youโ€™re right - you can add and then remove. I do have several friends who are parents so Iโ€™ll probably ask a lot of questions but jeez when you Google is it overwhelming!! I look forward to the posts coming up about different products and whatnot!ย 
  • lalarose22lalarose22 member
    edited February 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: September 2 | 12 + 4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: As tall as a kit kat!ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out at anatomy scan

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Friday to hear baby's heart beat with the doppler. We had a hard time hearing it at my 11 week appointment (we had an ultrasound before and babe was wiggling around with a heart beat of 170 bpm) so my midwife asked if I wanted to come back in a couple weeks to get a good listen! Love her for that.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Overall pretty good! Tired and hungry all the time.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: DS was wide awake from 3-4:45 am this morning, so DH took him downstairs and let me sleep until my alarm for work went off. Sooo needed that!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? Not really, no!

@mamamoomoo12 I haaaaate when a mani/pedi sucks. So much time and money spent only to be disappointed.. such a bummer! :(
  • @laj0217 I also have had a lot of headaches lately :( A particularly bad one yesterday that I could not shake all day and had to spend significant amount of time in bed with no lights/no sound. How have you been dealing with headaches during pregnancy?

@lucyg00cy I also do the pa-diddle haha!

@foreveronyourside YES! I have been making so many summer plans. We've been basically living under a rock all winter because of covid and now that there's been warm days, we're finally getting out to do things and I spend way too much of my free time planning out amusement parks and day trips I want to take my daughter to and easy weekend trips for the summer! I've picked out way too many haha. Btw, I'm sorry about your grandmother

@whitta1015 have fun at the beach and happy early birthday! That is so cute that your husband is going to surprise you with the gender, you'll have to let us know what he does!!ย 

@lilbean18 I read What to Expect the First Year before my first daughter and I thought it was super helpful for the overview of lots of baby stuff! Also, if you use IG, there are so many helpful accounts these days!ย 

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 14+3 I think (due date 8/21)

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Baby can officially smile now!ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM (DD is almost 11 months old)

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: NIPT results are in but we are officially Team Green!ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Just had an ob appointment on Monday, we heard the heartbeat for the first time (finally)!! All is good, it was pretty uneventful other than that. Next appointment in 4 weeks.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Feeling a little bit better this week overall, but def still some nausea, exhaustion, and had a terrible headache yesterday. Some days I feel that second trimester energy - today I did pilates and went on a long walk outside. I'm loving these beautiful 60 degree days!!ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rant - I'm so entertained by crappy TV and Love is Blind season 2! Rave - I can't wait until Friday to watch the final wedding episode!! Anyone else watching Love is Blind??

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Anyone have a wagon for their kids they love? I'm debating between the Veer and the Wonderfold at the moment, anyone have one of those and have any thoughts? Or a different one you really like?ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? I tap the visor in my car when I go through a yellow light. I don't tell anyone my wishes when I blow out candles (or it won't come true!). I make a wish if I see a clock at 11:11 haha.ย 

• @theblondebump Iโ€™m so sorry youโ€™re having terrible headaches. Theyโ€™re so awful, especially without meds. My doctor advised 400 mg of magnesium and actually had me increase it to 600 mg at my last appointment. I donโ€™t really think itโ€™s helping, but I keep taking it. If I havenโ€™t had any caffeine, sometimes drinking a soda or coffee works. If it is a legit migraine, though, the best thing you can do outside of medication is sleep it off. Not always very realistic. I know my migraines are often triggered when Iโ€™m in the sun for extended periods or get dehydrated. So, Iโ€™m guzzling water and avoiding all day sun activities in an effort to avoid them since the medicine is a no go. Good luck and let me know if you find something that works!
  • @theblondebump I will be watching it soon but my husband says Iโ€™m not allowed to watch it without him, so Iโ€™m waiting til work slows down for him a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m so sorry about your headaches! I just started having worse ones now that Iโ€™m 12 weeks. Cannot wait til that second trimester energy fully kicks in!ย 
  • @theblondebump we have a radio flyer wagon and love it. One feature I know it has that they other two don't, it doesn't hang their feet down like a chair. Which made it real easy to just place out youngest in it for naps when we went to amusement parks. It was flat and we just laid her down and gave her a blanket. If it was hot we could drape a blanket over the canopy to offer even more shade.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 11 weeks + 2 Days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Babe could fit though the end of a paper towel tube....ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Def Finding Out-- trying to schedule an elective sono for 15 weeks.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 16th for a recheck

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Pretty good!! Holding onto a post-covid cough that is driving me nuts. OB gave me a steroid pack at my appt on Tuesday so I am hoping that it knocks it out. Feeling tired but energy is picking up some in comparison to the past few weeks.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: We are starting to tell family & friends after a healthy US Tuesday and it is just nerve-racking. Im so excited to share but it also just feels so strange! Mother-in-law also had a less than stellar response to us having baby #3-- she just said "Well that is interesting!" *eyeroll*

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: I cant think of anything of course right now.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Do you have any superstitions? If so, what are they? I am weird about marking a day off my calendar until it is completely done-- idk if that is supersticious or not but definitely a quirk!ย 
  • @bumptink With you on the calendar thing! And I can't believe your MIL said that. What makes people think it's ok to say these things?! A simple "Congratulations" would have been fine.
  • @theblondebump The winter in MN is depressing and it feels never ending so I think tonight Iโ€™m going to write down a wish list of summer activities to make me not so crabby that itโ€™s currently snowing and freezing out!! Thank you for the @ and the condolences, that means a lot to me.ย 

I love Love is Blind and I binged the second season so now Iโ€™m watching the Brazil version! I used to watch every single season of the Bachelor but the franchise is making bad decisions so I refused to watch this season lol. I will definitely watch paradise though. MH hates when I watch those shows so I have to find time when heโ€™s not around haha.ย 
  • @bumptink your MIL sounds like a peach. Is she excited about your other kids? I'd be so tempted to reply the same if/when she wants to come see baby after they're born. Goodness sakes!