August 2022 Moms

Does this look like boy or girl

So I had a sonogram done bc they couldn't locate baby's heartbeat at 15weeks 3 days using dopler. When they did sonogram she said it looks like boy to her. However from others I have saw I was thinking it looked more like girl to me? Am I just thinking it or going crazy?

Answers

• dimeadozendimeadozen member
    edited February 2022
    Whoever “she” is, she gets paid a lot of money for her opinion, so I’d go with that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Honestly, it looks like a bird?? For real, I cannot help you. I think my own baby looks like an alien at every ultrasound. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi. Looks like you’re new here. Most new people introduce themselves, get involved in conversations, and get to know us before plastering their child’s genitals on the internet. If you had done this, you would have learned that there is not one ultrasound tech in our group. I would personally trust the person who gets paid to do, this over a group of internet strangers. 

And fwiw, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. This looks like an appendage to me. 
  • I have no idea what I'm looking at, tbh.
  • So I had a sonogram done bc they couldn't locate baby's heartbeat at 15weeks 3 days using dopler. When they did sonogram she said it looks like boy to her. However from others I have saw I was thinking it looked more like girl to me? Am I just thinking it or going crazy?
    Qfp because I see a dd in the future. 

• Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @coco2787 you win this thread 

• Girls do not have a protrusion between their legs. So...yea...boy. Then again, no one here is an expert so...wait for the anatomy scan.