Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Sleep Help PLEASE!!

I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas to try to help with my 13 month old's sleep because its a disaster!

She sleeps well from bedtime to midnight, and then it all falls apart. On a good night she wakes up twice between midnight and 7am and will go back down after a bit of crying or a quick feed. On other nights nothing seems to help (not even nursing) and she won't stay down for more than 20 minutes until she finally crashes at 4 am. She used to use a pacifier but we got rid of it a couple of weeks ago thinking it was the problem, but nothing has changed.

Our typical day is : ~7am wakeup, ~10am nap (1-1.5 hours), ~2:30/3 nap (varies in length), 7:15/7:45 bedtime. We have a solid nap routine (sleep sack, feed, story, song, and then I pop her in bed and she will fall asleep after 5-10 min crying), and a solid bedtime routine (same as nap, just with a bath first)

Her room checks all the boxes: dark, good temperature, sound machine, she has a stuffed animal in bed but no other sleep "props". She's happy during the day and eats/drinks well. I've tried some one nap days to see if that was the problem, but she's just a mess. And I've tried a bit later bedtime and it doesn't change the pattern. She won't take a bottle at night, and my milk supply seems fine considering at this age she doesn't really need the calories at night, and on the rough nights not even a feed puts her back down. No signs of teething, and she's healthy.

What do I do?!?! Our house is so exhausted and our mental health is suffering considerably. She's never slept well but she used to at least go back down without a fight and I could get a couple of 3 hour stretches out of her, but its steadily getting worse and I can't do many more nights of just a few hours of broken sleep! Help!!

Answers