September 2022 Moms
Options

I'm Just Here for the Sex!

124»

Re: I'm Just Here for the Sex!

• Options
    @julwanderlust ha!  I'm going to toss that one at him and see what he says.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @babywiik haha I love it!! She was probably like “does this woman think the penis will randomly grow in the second half of the pregnancy?” 🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I debated not finding out the gender at our anatomy scan, and now that it's a week away, I literally can't wait another day!!! So impatient the closer it gets!! 
  • Options
    We found out at 14 weeks that ours is a boy through an early anatomy, but there has been this little thought in the back of my head “what if…” lol. Our 20w scan is on the 25th but I mean, his scan looked pretty boy to me! 
  • Options
    NIPS results came back normal and we’re having a boy! 💙 pretty excited to get a boymom shirt… 2 for 2. 
  • Options
    Due 9/21 after 3 yrs ttc and had to do IVF. I was 98% sure when my 5 yr old son popped the balloon it would be blue. I just had those instincts i had when i was pregnant with him. He pooped it and it was pink which both my husband and i wanted! I screamed then cried i was so excited. We still son’t kinda believe it and are sooo overjoyed however….. my son is still hoping by some miracle a boy will be born🤣
  • Options
    Hi knottie!  Please make sure to stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I'm still team Green but I'm feeling a little torn. We have 6 kids all together (two girls and one boy for me, he has a girl and boy, and then we have one daughter together). Both the boys are having some jealousy issues and I kind of feel like another boy might make it worse. Regardless, the baby's sex is already decided so they'll have to get over it! Anyone else have issues with kids being upset by a boy or girl specifically? 
  • Options
    @mmoli79 my sister has 1 boy (oldest) and 5 girls. When she was expecting the last one she found out for my nephews sake. He was really hoping for a little brother so she wanted him to have some time to get used to the idea before baby made an appearance. My brother and his wife had 1 girl and a pile of boys. They've never found out with any of there's. They had a deal with their daughter that if it's a boy, she gets to be the first one to hold the baby. Their last baby they had a girl. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if she got to hold that baby first too😅
  • Options
    @pangolindrome Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun!
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @pangolindrome love the name June!!! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 Thank you! She has no idea what’s in store for her, haha!

@blanket_girl Thank you 💕 it feels surreal to go from “are you there?” to having a sex and a name!
  • Options
    @pangolindrome congratulations!!! 
  • Options
    @dsmith211 congrats! Feeling pretty confident in those results this time around? ;) your story stuck with me!