September 2022 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 2/14

Yes, it's Valentine's Day, so most of us are likely focusing on the positive rather than the negative, but nonetheless, if you need to rant/vent/bitch this week, here's the thread for you!

Bitchy Valentine  Etsy
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Monday Bitchfest 2/14

• Options
    We have a potluck at work. They set the table up by my door. I’ve had to smell food cook in crockpots all day. Gross. 
  • Options
    @laj0217 BOOOOO
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laj0217 omg that is torture!

• Options
    Hit 10 weeks on the nose and actually am dealing with morning sickness today. Waited too long to eat this AM and now I just feel off, even after eating. Boo. I have no right to complain, I know everyone else has had this for months but it still sucks haha. 

Happy Valentine’s Day though, ladies! 
  • Options
    @laj0217 I hate the smell of a crock pot cooking all day long. 
  • Options
    I am so sick of getting headaches everyday.... 
  • Options
    I am so sick of getting headaches everyday.... 
    Same. Are you staying well-hydrated? That helps a bit.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 I feel like I am. I am prone to migraines and so I think I am just being extra triggered. I also haven't had much caffeine since coffee is not currently my favorite. I really hate drinking soda but did get  a pack of mini Cokes to sip in the late afternoon when I feel like crashing and my head starts hurting. 
  • Options
    @mamamoomoo12 same. The headaches are so bad lately! I just keep reminding myself it’s a good thing, but it’s hard for sure. 
  • Options
    @mamamoomoo12 I know you're doing it for headaches, but those little mini coke cans helped me so much with morning sickness with my first pregnancy. I would just sip on one at my desk each morning and it seemed to ease my stomach.
  • Options
    @theblondebump Oh, no! How stressful. But I’m glad that they can squeeze you in. ❤️
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @theblondebump My goodness. When it rains, it pours. It sounds like you have some good news due to you soon!
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @theblondebump that's awful I'm so sorry. I'm glad they finally gave in. It's a wonder what tears can get us. 
  • Options
    @theblondebump there is absolutely no shame in crying after a morning like that!! I’m glad they were able to fit you in, it would have been awful to wait all of those extra days and to have to travel that far 
  • Options
    After all that, I got to the ultrasound this afternoon (finally!!) and after they did the ultrasound, they said the doctor had to go tend to an emergency and couldn’t come discuss the ultrasound with me or sign off on the blood work for the NIPT. I was supposed to do the NIPT right at the appointment and the nurse said I’d have to come back another day. 

Soooo if I’m 20 mins late, they will cancel my appointment but somehow they can just stop my appointment in the middle and tell me to come back another day?! I was not pleased. 

Eventually, they said the doctor could fax over the slip for the blood test and I was able to get it done but sheesh! What a day! 

Thankfully, all was good on the ultrasound (I think), doctor will call me …at some point when she has time apparently lol. 
  • Options
    @theblondebump On the flip side, it's nice to know your doctor takes emergencies seriously.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 it’s not my doctor, just a random doctor at the Maternal Fetal Medicine office that just comes in and interprets ultrasounds. 
  • Options
    What an ordeal @theblondebump! I would definitely have cried too 😩
  • Options
    We live with my in laws, which I actually love. But if my MIL complains one more time about have a "bad" night sleep and feeling off because she's tired, I might freak out. 
  • Options
    omg. NOOOOO
  • Options
    This is such a first world problem, but one of my favorite body washes now smells like the primary ingredient is neroli. Even though it doesn't have any naroli in it. The problem is that naroli smells like used tampons to me. Big boo.
    Current pregnancy -