Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 2.14

*This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Re: TFAS w/o 2.14

• Options

What number are you trying for? 4

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO ish.... Testing cycle for IVF

Ages of other child(ren)? 9, 7, 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Testing cycle, my liver function was normal for the first time in years. 

Any questions? Nope 

Rant/Rave? 2 of my children are sick and ugh! I just started a new job and then had some major life happen and I missed a lot of days. 

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I want to fly
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 sorry your kiddos are sick! Not covid I hope?

What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 7/7, 2/2 AL

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 7, 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Trying not to get too hopeful about this FET but I'm more optimistic this time for whatever reason.

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave? My 7 year old is really excited about a potential sibling. We had to tell her about the FET because she was freaking out over why I kept going to the doctor. I showed her the picture of the embryo and she lovingly refers to the embryo as "stone" because that's what the picture looks like. She keeps kissing my belly every morning and telling "stone" to grow. It is the sweetest thing ever but I am so scared that she will be heartbroken if this doesn't work.

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation. I am so over traffic.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited February 2022

@shortstack930 aww, that is the sweetest. I hope her encouragement works!

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? Still WTO...I'm on CD25 today

Ages of other child(ren)? DD is about to turn 10 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm kind of all in my feelings a little bit. I know that still BF can cause irregular cycles and delay ovulation and stuff, but I think I am nervous that history is going to repeat itself and we are going to struggle again. 

Any questions? I don't think so

Rant/Rave? No specific rant, just generally feeling a little but blah and anxious. 

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I think I would either want to add more time to the day, or go back in time to experience things more than once. 
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 sorry your kiddos are sick! There’s nothing worse! 

@shortstack930 how sweet of your 7yo… but I get the protective approach also. Hopefully it just works out. 

@bbrahmbhatt Man… I heard BF can make your cycles wonky, but yikes! Im kinda glad I got mine back and stopped BF before trying for baby 2. My cycles are already long enough…

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2 next month  

Any thoughts about this cycle? Feeling positive! Our timing was beautiful, so I’m hopeful for now. 

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? DS pooped on the potty last week with our sitter! He didn’t ask to go, but was showing recognition that he was going to go, so she put him on the potty and he went! Also, our dig day take 4 for the house is Thursday. It’s supposed to be 50 and rainy, so hopefully they get it done! 

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Time travel. 
  • Options
    @shortstack930 not covid! Influenza A for the little. Unknown for the 7 year old. 

@bbrahmbhatt my cycles were obnoxious when nursing, long, short, spotting, crampy, surprise period all of the things. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    July 2022 - FET

• Options

@mambo5-2 Oh man, Influenza A is going around and it stinks!

@ejoseph16 Yay for pooping on the potty!

@bbrahmbhatt Waiting to find out what’s going on is the worst! 

Month/Cycle? 2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5g

Any thoughts about this cycle? I miscounted and thought I was 11DPO and tested but then realized I’m only 9 DPO so there was basically no chance of it being positive and I just wasted a test. 🤦‍♀️

Any questions? Nope.

Rant/Rave? I try to find a love poem to put in Valentines cards to MH, and this year while looking for one I came across this one which encapsulates how I feel these days:

Grown Up

by Edna St. Vincent Millay

Was it for this I uttered prayers,

And sobbed and cursed and kicked the stairs,

That now, domestic as a plate,

I should retire at half-past eight?

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Right now I want the ability to predict the future but that seems like it could also be a curse in many ways. 
  • Options
    @shortstack930 I think you’re doing the right thing with your 7 year old. ❤️ 
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! At least I know I'm not an outlier! Prepregnancy I had a very regular cycle, ~30-31 days with O usually around D17-18. Now, pfft, who knows. I'm still pumping 5 times a day, but DD seems less interested in milk currently so maybe that will cut down faster than I thought. I though once I got a period maybe it would regulate, since I read the later you get your first one the faster it tends to become regular, but clearly that's not the case  :|
  • Options
    mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    edited February 2022

What number are you trying for? Numero tres

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5 + 3 (threenager)

Any thoughts about this cycle? Happy about making more positive lifestyle choices this cycle, but I'm nervous to get my hopes up in any way whatsoever like I did last cycle. 

Any questions? When do 3 year olds stop screaming?

Rant/Rave? My kids are so incompatible it's frustrating at times. They're both amazing humans but just so not meant to be besties right now. The power struggle absolutely drives me crazy. I have a little Aries leader and a little Taurus bull and some days I feel like a professional mediator trying to get everyone to take deep breaths :D

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? The power to not give a ****! Haha. Maybe time travel. I'm on an Outlander kick anxiously waiting for next season to start in a month!!!

outlander from Outlander Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited February 2022
    @mrsmtothek it can be very frustrating when things just aren't happening! Have you had issues TTC before? 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Poop is amazing congrats!!!!! 

@krb99 Oh man to know what the future holds would give me so much anxiety. I think I prefer being blissfully unaware  :D

@bbrahmbhatt From my own experience BFing, after 12 months and less frequent feeds my cycles started to regulate a bit more. Everyone is different but hang in there - you're doing a great job!
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek it can be very frustrating when things just aren't happening! Have you had issues TTC before? 
    I'm lucky that I haven't.  I have no right to complain truly, I'm just super anxious (in all ways all the time lol). I always have to preemptively talk myself off a ledge even when the ledge doesn't exist. But I think I'm mostly nervous about my age.
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek, there's a lot to be anxious about when TTC, no matter what your previous experience I think. I'm anxious too! Remind me your age? I'm 36, turning 37 in August, and had DD at age 35. I feel you on worrying about everything and talking myself down!
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek, there's a lot to be anxious about when TTC, no matter what your previous experience I think. I'm anxious too! Remind me your age? I'm 36, turning 37 in August, and had DD at age 35. I feel you on worrying about everything and talking myself down!
    I'll be 36 in May! It's all too true - the worrying just mutates, never goes away.
  • Options
    @mrsmtothek 3 year olds never stop screaming 😂, it's a never. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    Random question: has anyone had experience with fibroids? I had a small-ish (like 4 cm) subserosal fibroid pre-pregnancy. During pregnancy it grew to like 12 cm, and I commonly had right upper pain related to it. Now, in my quest for O, I am SS for signs of ovulation. I have EWCM, and I'm having ovulation-esque pain in my right mid abdomen, which is higher than pre-pregnancy, hence ovulation-esque. I was assuming my fibroid would shrink postpartum, but maybe not? I'm wondering if this is fibroid pain or is this ovulation pain that is higher because my fibroid is still large and pushing my ovary up. I'll do an OPK this evening, but in the mean time, does anyone have any words of wisdom?
  • Options
    abjm0325abjm0325 member
    edited February 2022

@mambo5-2 I hope your kids are feeling better! It’s so stressful when you have to miss work at a new job.

@shortstack930 That is so sweet about your DD! I definitely get the desire to protect her, but hopefully including her means you all can process the news (good or bad) together as a family.

@bbrahmbhatt Ooh, experiencing things more than once sounds cool. Hopefully BF wouldn’t mess up your cycles too badly. You might want to post your fibroids question in the February “Questions/Chart Stalk” thread to get more eyeballs on it.

@ejoseph16 Hooray for good timing and for a great start to potty training! Also, definitely hope your dig will happen as scheduled this time.

@krb99 I am the worst about remembering my CD. Hopefully it was just too early!

@mrsmtothek I think you answered your own question in that the screaming stops when they are no longer three. :D Seriously though, there is an end in sight!

• Options

Month/Cycle? 6/6 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 4.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh, no longer feeling very confident in my body to do what it is supposed to on its own. FW starts this weekend, so trying to rally to give it a good effort.

Any questions? Not today

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I think flying would be fun, but teleportation would probably be more practical.

• Options
    @abjm0325 why do you have to be practical? I suppose you would probably get cold while flying. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 Haha, I just meant that teleportation would get me places faster, but flying places would probably be more fun.