May 2022 Moms

HELP!! Maternity Clothing??

sweetoleaggiesweetoleaggie member
edited February 2022 in May 2022 Moms
Hey yall!
This girls in need of some help! Where do yall find cute maternity work clothes? I work in an office and I've been trying to make what I have work with a few bump friendly pieces, like maternity work pants or loose tops I already owned but I'm now officially outgrowing everything! I just can't find work wear that is stylish...HELP!!

Re: HELP!! Maternity Clothing??

• I wear maternity leggings and over-sized flowy shirts. Walmart has some cheap ones for $10 I get in xl and they are cute! I try to buy stuff I can wear after the baby too.
    As it warms up, t-shirt dresses are my fave! Try old navy, target, rue 21, or even shein.
  • @sweetoleaggie hey and welcome to the May 2022 board! Be sure to introduce yourself on the introduction thread if you haven’t already so we can get to know you! Also make sure to read the “Read this first” post!  We do already have a maternity clothes thread with a good bit of info in it…it’s an older one so you may have to search or scroll back a little ways, but you can probably find what you need there! If not, feel free to post your question there to revive the thread!
  • Loading the player...
  • skc040512 said:
    @sweetoleaggie hey and welcome to the May 2022 board! Be sure to introduce yourself on the introduction thread if you haven’t already so we can get to know you! Also make sure to read the “Read this first” post!  We do already have a maternity clothes thread with a good bit of info in it…it’s an older one so you may have to search or scroll back a little ways, but you can probably find what you need there! If not, feel free to post your question there to revive the thread!

Oh Perfect! Thanks!
  • sph97 said:
    I wear maternity leggings and over-sized flowy shirts. Walmart has some cheap ones for $10 I get in xl and they are cute! I try to buy stuff I can wear after the baby too.
    As it warms up, t-shirt dresses are my fave! Try old navy, target, rue 21, or even shein.

Oh! I'll check out Rue21 and Shein, our town is so small so shopping online is a lifesaver! I agree, since I only have a few more months I'm trying to get stuff for after the baby too. I just never know where to start!