August 2022 Moms

Gender results

After 3 boys and 1 girl we are excited to say we will be having a little girl and I am beyond excited my little girl will have a little sister!    

Re: Gender results

• Congrats! I’m in texas too. I also have 1 girl followed by 3 boys and we don’t know what this one is.

Where in TX are you?

Also, check out the “just here for the sex” thread, it’s a post just for this.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • I am in San Antonio And how awesome is that lol when do you find out! I’ll have to go repost there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Crazy times, that’s where I live too!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• what a quinky dink! I delivered at Stone Oak last time my Dr moved so it Will North Central Baptist but that’s okay because my high risk Dr is there!
  • @texas_gurl I was Methodist for my first and NC Baptist for my last 3 and will also deliver this one there 😆 small world. My dr works at that hospital. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Dude what’s the coincidence lmao do you like North Central? I didn’t like house the nurses treated Hubby at Stone Oak! Hoping North Central will be better if you we have not moved by then. I go on the second or 3rd and see Dr MC Farland at perinatal and associates! But see Dr Muldrow my regular OB next door! That’s just insane!
  • I love SA moved here 4yrs ago from Kansas!
  • Yes I absolutely love NC Baptist. All the nurses and staff are amazing. I’ve had 3 fantastic experiences there.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• That makes me feel better! We’re going to be buying a house so may not get to go there we shall see. So crazy same amount of kids same hospital maybe same age lmao