Trouble TTC
Options

Introducing myself (pregnancy loss)

Hello! I am 38 years old (today is my birthday) last month we got pregnant and I had a miscarriage. It was my first pregnancy and we have been trying for almost a year. I have PCOS so I utilize Mira to track my hormones and know when I’m ovulating. I’m looking forward to being a part of this group. ❤️

Re: Introducing myself (pregnancy loss)

• Options
    reignbeaureignbeau member
    edited January 2022
    No one seems.to be here

• Options
    Doesn't look like anyone is here  I am 38 as well and have a 10 year old daughter and had a chemical MC in 2018 and got pregnant again in Dec 2021 however I just had a missed MC at 9 weeks and had to have a D & E last week..we went for an US on Jan 12 and the little bean was measuring 5 days early and heart beat was at 110..they asked me to come back for a follow up US on 1/24 and that is when they said I'm so sorry there is no longer a heartbeat and that they stopped growing basically 3 days after my first US on the 12th. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. We can be email buddies since I doubt anyone will be on here...csbwhitney@hotmail.com... I'm Shannon!!!
    I found that sometines just talking to someone who is on the same boat makes it a little easier.