August 2022 Moms
Options

HDBD 1/26

Re: HDBD 1/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, every Wednesday I keep wanting to participate but then I look in the mirror and I'm just not ready. I have a small frame and no torso, so what "bump" I have is this two-tiered situation in which the top bump is actually my stomach and other internal organs that have been pushed upward due to the growing uterus, and the bottom bump is bloat. Not cute. So I'll hold off for yet another week and keep enjoying yours :)
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't really see a difference because I'm not thin to begin with. I think I'll be waiting a few more weeks before I start to see a difference.  I definitely feel it. For now, I'm loving seeing all these tiny bumps! So sweet and love them!  
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS. As a small framed person, I was wondering if I truly was gaining fat or baby! I look SO awkward. Although it stinks for both of us, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in this boat.
  • Options
    @brittanynmorris Yeah, it's pretty terrible. Our long-torsoed friends have identifiable tiny baby bumps (cute) and we just have a big squished together mess. I will say that actual maternity clothes do help in defining the bump in this earlier period, but they don't *quite* fit me yet.
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 haha yup you described me exactly. I didn’t get a real bump until 20+ weeks last pregnancy 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @fromfurmomtobabymom8-2 it definitely a bump and a cute one!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro what a beautiful bump. ❤️
  • Options
    @paytonpedro Your bump is lovely! Where did you find the cute photo stickers? 
  • Options
    Thank you @wigglyicecream & @maggiemadeit !!!
    The stickers are on an app called Photofy. I think I had to pay for them but I got them for my last pregnancy so I don’t remember. But the app is free and there might be others for free. 
  • Options
    These bumps are all so cute. I wake up every day and rush to the mirror to try to find a bump... At 10 and a half weeks, no luck yet.