1st Trimester

Is this normal or cause for concern?

taahteaataahteaa member
edited January 2022 in 1st Trimester
I just went to pee after feeling like I had discharge and this is what I seen. This was all of it after I wiped a second time there wasn’t anything. I already messaged my OB but it’s currently 11PM here & the unsure of it is making me worried. I don’t recall having this in my first pregnancy, I literally woke my grandma up to ask her if this was normal and she wasn’t sure so I’m on here wondering if this is a big concern or something that doesn’t need to be a worry. 

P.S. Sorry about the photo I guess. I was just worried and very scared at the time. 

Answers

• Um SERIOUSLY! You post a NASTY picture of your used toilet paper containing dried blood WITHOUT a warning? 

Yes, old blood can be normal, esp if you recently had sex, a transvaginal ultrasound, etc. Your cervix is highly sensitive right now. If it turns bright red and soaks a pad, then that is an issue. 

Please remove the picture or at least put a warning! 

QFP MINUS THE PIC

taahteaa said:
    I just went to pee after feeling like I had discharge and this is what I seen. This was all of it after I wiped a second time there wasn’t anything. I already messaged my OB but it’s currently 11PM here & the unsure of it is making me worried. I don’t recall having this in my first pregnancy, I literally woke my grandma up to ask her if this was normal and she wasn’t sure so I’m on here wondering if this is a big concern or something that doesn’t need to be a worry  

• You posting your used toilet paper is cause for concern.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...

• GROSS. You could have easily just said you wiped and it was brown. No need to share a picture. You should call your doctor and not share a picture of your used toilet paper with internet strangers. 
  • Bring it with you and ask your doctor about it and see what they say.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme YES!!!!!

@taahteaa Please respond back after you take your used TP to the doctor to inspect. I desperately wanna know THEIR reaction and response to it!!!!!

parks and recreation please GIF
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.