August 2022 Moms

Hello

New here and was wondering how to upload a picture in your discussion?

Re: Hello

• Hey @texas-gurl the thread called Read This First will explain all the cool things like uploading pics, spoiler etc. it does a much better job than I could ever do. Also drop by introductions and tell us a bit about yourself! Looking forward to getting to know you 
  • Hi! Welcome!!🥰 
    At the top of the comment box (at the bottom of the thread or that pops up when you tap “reply”) there are a few different symbols. The one on the farthest right is a picture symbol with the mountain and moon silhouette. If you tap that you have the option to select “choose files” or to type in a URL. Select “choose files” and that will let you have the option to choose a photo from your camera roll!😊

Many of the “how to” answers and tips are in a thread above called “Read before posting “ so be sure to check that out to know how to use all the features! There’s a Big Giant Question thread that several of us check daily to answer each other’s questions as well, so don’t be afraid to ask anything there!

We’d love for you to meet us all and introduce yourself in the Introduction thread as well!😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Got it! I don’t think I have the option yet! Thanks ladies!