EDD / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it?

Re: Weekly Check-in 1/24

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 5+2 / 9/24 (until told otherwise)

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: heart on Instagram 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green!

Upcoming Appointments:  February 3rd for my first ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: Getting more and more nauseous which I love because it gives me reassurance!

Rants/Raves: had a wonderful and snowy weekend! Brewed my blackberry milkshake IPA per DH’s request. Sad I won’t enjoy it, but it smelled good for the first step!

Questions: natm

GTKY: What is your favorite vacation spot that you’ve been to?
    Either Ljubljana, Slovenia or Plitvice Lakes NP, Croatia!
  • @mokay19 - The GTKY question was already the GTKY question on the 1/10 check-in. Could we change it up?
  • Loading the player...
  • Amphibious22Amphibious22 member
    edited January 2022
    Edited for new GTKY

EDD / Weeks + Days: 9.25/5 + 1

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: lavender bud

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out! Likely a boy bc no one in my family's generation (siblings, cousins) has had different sex kids. Only all girl or all boy families. 

Upcoming Appointments: Calling to schedule my first today

How are you feeling?: Still a little in shock, but extremely excited. Also the boob pain is real! I don't remember having any with my first. 

Rants/Raves: DS threw the biggest tantrum of his life leaving the beach yesterday. I spent the whole ride home crying/questioning why I'm doing this again. Luckily he was an angel the rest of the day and I quickly remembered. 

Questions: STMs out there, how and when do you plan to tell your other child(ren)? My son is 3.5 and I was thinking I'd wait until after the first u/s and buy him a book and a baby doll to talk about it. 

GTKY: What is your favorite vacation spot that you’ve been to? 

Definitely Alaska! 

I am definitely living my childhood dream. Growing up, I always wanted to be a zookeeper and that's what I am. Recently switched from terrestrial animals (big cats) to marine mammals which is a big change, but lots of fun! 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @whitta1015 WHOOPS! No wonder it came to my mind so easily 😂 okay I changed it! 

@Amphibious22 we plan to tell the kids once I’m okay with the public knowing haha because my 4.5 year old is a blabbermouth! 
  • whitta1015whitta1015 member
    edited January 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: September 7th - 7+5

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: A blueberry! 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Still undecided! Potentially team green

Upcoming Appointments: First ultrasound is this Thursday! I'll be 8+1.

How are you feeling?: Well, in general, I just got over covid. So I'm tired, but I'm not sure if it's from that or pregnancy. I really don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all, which makes me nervous after a MC in October. But just praying we see a tiny little heartbeat on Thursday!

Rants/Raves: DD has her first dentist appt today. Well, technically her first was a few months ago and she acted like an absolute crazy child. She was terrified and nothing I said/did worked. She can't be bribed. She has one cavity and after that appointment, they wanted me to put her to sleep to have it filled which I am extremely against. So, I made an appointment with a different dentist and DH decided he would try taking her this time...so we will see how that goes. He claims she will listen better to him, which is probably true. It's crazy how true it is that kids are worse around their moms. Hoping she does act like she has some sense so they can just fill the cavity with the laughing gas instead.

Questions: NATM

Hmm, I always wanted to be a teacher when I was little, but no, I work in Human Resources, so I basically just babysit adults instead of children. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days:  9/14 - 6+5

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact:  Sweet pea.  Size of an earring post.

FTM/STM/TTM+: Technically STM, functionally FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out, hoping for pink

Upcoming Appointments: Labs on 1/28, video visit w/nurse on 2/8 to review labs, first OB visit (and ultrasound) on 2/14

How are you feeling?: Still anxious until I get that first ultrasound.  MC rate for my age and hx today is down to 14.1%

Rants/Raves: Pleased to be working from home today.  Not pleased at my constant exhaustion.

Questions: None

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? My father told both my younger brother and I from the time we were wee ones that we were going to be doctors. I didn't end up being the medical doctor he wanted, but I'm "Dr." anyway (clinical psychologist).
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 9/9, 7+3

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: blueberry 

FTM/STM/TTM+: ttm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green

Upcoming Appointments: 2/3 for dating us

How are you feeling?: anxious, I just keep thinking what terrible thing am I going to find out at the US next week. I really want to know everything is going OK, but with my first US histories I just also want to live in ignorant bliss. 

Rants/Raves: my 1 year old finally caught the cold going around daycare. She's the last to get it, and I'm covered in snot and have been awake since 1:30 because she couldn't stop coughing. I made my husband stay home with her because my new semester starts today and there's no way I could do subplans. He has the same kids all year so it doesn't really matter. But yeah I wish I was at home napping with her currently. 

Questions: has anyone researched the new spectra gold? I'm wondering if having different suctions for each boob is necessary? I do like the fact that there are more speeds and levels of suction though. 

I wanted to be a veterinarian. I got to high school bio though, and knew I couldn't cut up real animals (bio 2 did cats) now I think about all the animals that need to be put down and realize I couldn't handle that either.

@Amphibious22 I think we'll wait and tell her shortly before we let our families know. She's good at keeping things to herself, but she's 3.5 and I don't want to have to explain a miscarriage to her. She was at my first US at 16 months for her sister, but at 3.5 I think we'll wait a bit. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: Sept 12/ 7+0

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: a coffee bean

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out, DH is hoping for a girl. I don’t have a preference, though. 

Upcoming Appointments: 2/18 for NIPT. Mostly to find out gender, but I’m adopted and have zero family history, so a little bit for actual genetic conditions. 

How are you feeling?: Tired and low grade nauseous all the time. I had a glorious 3 hours yesterday morning where I felt like myself, though. Trying to figure out why, so I can repeat it!

Rants/Raves: No one can keep a secret 😩 my mom and husband have both told more people about the pregnancy. With each new person, my anxiety goes up that something will go wrong and I’ll have to tell more people. Not sure my husband gets it, but my mom had a lot of miscarriages before my adoption, so she was contrite about it and said if something happens, she’ll make all the calls - so I guess there’s that. 

Questions: None currently

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? Veterinarian. Nope, couldn’t even make it through high school bio without gagging lol. I’m a social worker now and love it. 
  • @laj0217 my husband was the same with our first pregnancy, and then learned how much it sucks to have to go tell everyone about the miscarriage. He only told his brother who is his best friend with our second before 12 weeks with our 3rd pregnancy I think again he only told his brother and we didn't tell anyone until 20 weeks, with this one in not sure he'd even told his brother yet. 

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who lost their vet dream due to high school biology. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: an eraser on a pencil?

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3rd time mon

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: gonna find out at 20 week sono

Upcoming Appointments: labs on Thursday 

How are you feeling?: so nauseous

Rants/Raves: just wish this morning sickness would go away

Questions:

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? Vet.. no.
  • @mokay19 that is a super good point! My son is a total chatterbox as well and will definitely tell everyone and anyone as soon as we tell him. 

@jhysmath yeah I moonlit as an er vet tech for a bit and it was awful. So much of my day was euthanizing animals. Whenever people ask why I didn't become a vet, I always tell them that I want to be with animals on all of their days, not just their bad ones. Also my son is the same age and I totally agree about not wanting to have to explain a miscarriage. I'll probably wait until 12 weeks or so. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 9/2 / 8 + 3

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: Raspberry!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: We'll find out at 20 weeks. I wish I had the patience to be Team Green, but I need to know! Haha

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound + first prenatal visit with our midwife on 2/9.

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty blah. Really tired and still having some nausea. I am feeling better than I did a week ago, though!

Rants/Raves: Crackers taste really good today.

Questions: Any other mamas breastfeeding right now? Are your breasts sore? I'm nursing my 14 month old right now but haven't experienced any tenderness.. wondering if that will come soon!

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? I think my dream job was to be a teacher. I'm a health educator, so still teaching others, just not in a traditional classroom.
  • @whitta1015 😂 babysitting adults is right. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 7 Weeks

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: Blueberry which is not that interesting. 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: next Monday. Just confirmed they will do an ultrasound. 🤞🏻 That everything is ok. 

How are you feeling?: still anxious. Boobs are definitely getting larger and I’m still exhausted. 

Rants/Raves: on a MAJOR egg kick. Like I crave scrambled eggs and hard boiled eggs all the time. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? My dream job was to be a vet but then I was terrible at science and I didn’t do well with blood back then. So now I also baby sit adults (HR) 😂
  • @lalarose22 I'm nursing my 19 month old still. I've cut down significantly in hopes of getting pregnant around 15 months. So I nurse to sleep, in the morning if she demands, and when I get home from work. I'm not having any pain or tenderness which surprises me because with my first I had to night wean because it just hurt so much and I couldn't sleep through it. 
  • @Amphibious22 I have an almost 3.5 year old son too! I can’t wait to brainstorm with you more about how to make this all work out. My son talks non-stop and we’ll absolutely wait to tell him for a long while. I don’t want to have to answer his questions on repeat. Everything is Why? why? Why? 

9/14/22 - 6+5

Baby is the size of a sweet pea

STM

Finding out for sure! 

First OB appt and ultrasound is on 2/4. That feels so far away!!!! I’ll be 8+2. 

I posted on another thread that I switched to a better prenatal and my nausea went away. Last night, I forgot to take it. nausea is back. I’m so reassured! But can’t wait to feel better tomorrow. Still totally anxious. I can’t wait to see the baby and hear the heart beat and just know this is real! It still feels unreal - mostly because I’m not that sick. 

Rants - it’s so hard to concentrate on work! 

Growing up I wanted to be an actor! I was a professional theater actor in my 20s. Now I work in arts education. 

• Weeks + Days: 06+02

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: Sweet pea

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment and ultrasound on Feb 07

How are you feeling?: Some nausea, some exhaustion. not much else.

Rants: I have to register my son for nursery school soon.  It doesn’t  start until September and I’m  just so annoyed by how early we have to make a decision.  Especially because they won’t release any details about the program until spring.  So it’s basically a register first (and give us your money) and then a few months later we will answer your questions situation and it just seems so backward to me.  

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it?  Disney animator!  Not quite but I ended up in visual effects for a while which is close 🤷‍♀️
  • @magnolia209 omg the why's!!! It's so exhausting. I've started turning it around on him, like "well why do you think...?" It usually works pretty well. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @Amphibious22 Ha! Yes, but then I get mansplained from my 3 your old about why it is. My husband is teaching my son to play the harmonica. He talks so much we just want to give him some things to keep his mouth busy! He’s super smart and sweet, just talks non-stop! 
  • @magnolia209 same boat over here! I'm dying at the harmonica lessons though. 😂😂 It's so hard bc after bedtime, MH tries to talk to me and all I want is silence! 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 5w, 6d until dating ultrasound 

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: Appleseed

FTM/STM/TTM+: Baby #4

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out

Upcoming Appointments: 2/2

How are you feeling?: I am still anxious. Having lots of cramping, tender breasts, shortness of breath

Rants/Raves: I can’t wait until my appointment.  It is driving me crazy!!

Questions:

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it?  I would have loved to become a professional athlete.  No, I am not a professional athlete lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 9/7/22; 7+5…had an ultrasound today and they said I’m measuring about 7+1

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: a honey bee 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Probably finding out

Upcoming Appointments: Next one is Feb. 10th

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling better…I’d had some issues the last few days that prompted me to get checked out by the doctor on Friday and again today, but after seeing my ultrasound I am calm and collected. Right now my main symptoms are tiredness, bloat/gas and some cramping, though I think a lot of that is from the bloat. 

Rants: Really hoping the doctor I see on the 10th is better than the one I had to deal with the past few days. Glad I did my research prior to today’s appointment, or I would’ve been left with a lot of questions and even more anxiety thanks to this guy. 

Questions: 

GTKY: My dream jobs were to be a veterinarian, paleontologist, or an Indiana Jones type archeologist. I’m a teacher/assistant principal/coach instead 😄
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: Sept. 16/ 6w + 3d

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: chocolate chip

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out

Upcoming Appointments: first appointment is 2/7

How are you feeling?: Feeling ok! Runny nose, achy, and nausea that comes and goes. Plus tired. So tired. 

Rants/Raves: honestly, too tired to rant OR rave haha.

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it?: Hm. I always kind of thought I'd become a scientist, and that's the route I went (currently in an ecology PhD program). When I was in high school, I thought it'd be cool to be a journalist but that didn't happen though I'm getting more interest in science communication and policy compared with just research. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: Sept 5 / 8+0 

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: raspberry! 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team finding out! Hubby is convinced it’s a boy.

Upcoming Appointments: WEDNESDAY! I can barely wait. First ultrasound. I can’t wait to check on our little peanut!!

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good! I have sore boobs (have had them since like 2DPO) and am tired all the time. Still skating away without morning sickness except for first thing in the morning when I wake up and feel like s* until I eat something. 

Rants/Raves: not really a rant or rave but I had to have Goldfish crackers so bad tonight that I Amazon Freshed them here haha.
    Questions:

I wanted to be an author as a kid and then a French language teacher in high school! I still wonder what my life would have been like had I followed that dream. I fell into the property management industry after college which I love!
  • @__heatherc same here with the eggs. I never cook a proper lunch and the last 3 days, I've made eggs over easy with toast. So satisfying!

EDD / Weeks + Days: Sept 27/ 4w+6?

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: poppyseed

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team finding out. But my 2yo told me today baby sister is in my tummy. So I mean... that's a guarantee, right?

Upcoming Appointments: blood work results this week and booking ultrasound for at 8 weeks.

How are you feeling?: So far the same as my last pregnancy; if I didn't pee on a test, I would not realize I'm pregnant.

Rants/Raves: I feel like time is going so slow!

I wanted to be a teacher. That's what I did. I realized I'm the biggest procrastinator and teaching is not a job that allows for that. Unless you like to feel like you are always drowning. Needless to say, I now work at a call center, where nothing is expected of me outside of work hours. Love it!

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 22 September/5w 4d

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: sesame seed

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green 

Upcoming Appointments: Our last ultrasound was showing a week behind expected so back on the 11th of Feb to ensure growth is on track.

How are you feeling?: So, so tired and so, so sick.

Rants/Raves: It is so hot where I am, I am so, so sick. My husband keeps leaving all the doors inside the house open even though we have air-conditioning units in every single room. I keep closing our bedroom door at night to keep it cool (also because he radiates heat at night so makes it even worse) and he keeps opening it so I wake up so hot. For reference, last night at 3am it was 30°C/86F outside, and not much colder inside 🤢

Questions: No questions at the moment

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? When I was in highschool it was to be a doctor, and when I was in uni it was to be a ski bum (working the snow season following it around the world). I am doing neither, though a few years ago I did work shift work with long breaks & managed to get 50 days on mountain each season which was great! I am an engineering in the mining industry and so over it. I’ve been doing this for 12 years and everything is the same – politics, stressing about money, stressing about people’s safety & stressing about production rates. So. Much. Stress. I was looking to re-train into medicine but you can’t do it online & I live 1625km/1010miles from the closest university so can’t really study part time while continuing doing this job. I am, however, going back to uni this year online to study to be a teacher so I can at least teach what I loved about science and medicine 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Amphibious22 – my 2.75yo DD started acting super strange a few days before we found out we were pregnant so we told her after a week or so and that seems to have helped the situation, though I don’t think she really understands. We also bought her a book called “you’re going to be a big sister”. Everyone in our close circle knows because we’ve suffered a couple of losses this year, and I don’t think I would cope if I had another so her telling other people isn’t an issue for us 😊

@jhysmath no but theoretically it makes sense that it could increase milk retrieved because your breasts are different and your baby may suckle differently on each.

@lalarose22 and @jhysmath this article might have some information you find handy 😊 https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bf-info/breastfeeding-through-pregnancy-and-beyond

@beccaneu booo about nursery school! That’s so frustrating!! I have no advice but just ranting with you

• @wiseh I’m too lazy to scroll back through the intro, but where do you live that it’s so hot? Australia? It’s currently -5F with a “feels like” -21F because of the wind haha. 
  • @__heatherc I hated eggs my entire life until I was my pregnant with my little girl, and I just started craving them. I had no idea how to cook them, so my husband was stuck making me omelettes and scrambled eggs constantly. Oh and I specifically craved bologna, egg, and cheese sandwiches...weird, I know. Now I love eggs. Just weird how pregnancy can change you!
  • @jhysmath we're on the same nursing schedule! I guess I should just be grateful that I don't have any pain/tenderness because I'm sure it's coming!

• @whitta1015 Speaking of how pregnancy changes you, my hair went from medium brown to dark brown and from a slight wave to straight up curly. 27 months later and I still can't figure out how to style my hair. 😑
    DD 10/2019
  • @trapperkeeper87
    I can only dream - my hair is straighter than straight.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @trapperkeeper87 my hair got so much curlier after my first too! I really love LUS brand for shampoo/conditioner/curl cream. It's super easy and makes my hair look somewhat respectable. Lol. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @wiseh I’m sorry it’s so hot while you feel so sick. But, having been on this same pregnancy cycle before (my son was a September baby) just know that you are going to be so much more comfortable (weather-wise) than all of us in the the US! It was so hot at my mid-August baby shower last time that I though my water had broken! It was just so much sweat dripping down my legs. Get excited everyone. Most of us are in for a very hot third trimester! 
  • @magnolia209 110+ days in july and august here are not uncommon.  sooooooo looking forward to that.  not.
    Current pregnancy -

• I have lovely plans of floating in the neighbour's pond at 9 months pregnant in August. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 9/24 (but having a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks for reasons so probably the week before that), 5+2 days

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: dot snail 😂 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: We wanted to be Team Green but ultimately decided we’re going to find out. I’m too impatient. 😬

Upcoming Appointments: Not until March 1st

How are you feeling?: bloated and minor waves of nausea but nothing big

Rants/Raves: none

Questions: none 

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? Veterinarian and nope. Got to college and completely bombed biology so that was out. Now I’m a software developer so went off on a completely different tangent. 😂

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 9/25. 5+2

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: lentil

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM+

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: I want to be green but I don’t think my husband can wait 

Upcoming Appointments: 2/15 (forever away)

How are you feeling?: nauseous but still manageable.  Tired.  Anxious. 

Rants/Raves: actually can’t complain about my nausea because I didn’t have it with my 6 week miscarriage in November so I’m hoping it means this baby is doing what he/she needs to do! 

Questions:

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? I always wanted to be a doctor. Yes I am a doctor.  

Dream vacation: Argentina. I love it there! 
  • @lalarose22 I am BF'ing my 10 month old baby. I experienced some soreness right in the beginning when I first became pregnant and definitely trying to pump was painful. Now I'm in week 10 and I'm not really experiencing soreness, but I am just SO tired between BF'ing and 1st trimester. I also feel like it's impossible to drink enough water because water is making me feel nauseous but I know I need loads of it right now! Ugh. My pediatrician actually gave me the green light to do some cow's milk and my daughter eats a TON of solids - I am veryyyyy ready to be done BFing!!! Would like to make it to 1 year though. Almost there. 

EDD / Weeks + Days: 8/21/22 / 10+2

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: strawberry

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Green!

Upcoming Appointments: Intake appointment 1/27 and next OB appointment 2/21

How are you feeling?: Very tired, very nauseous. The meat aversion is starting to set in. No food sounds good, unless I get a random craving and then ONLY that food sounds good and nothing else will do haha. This weekend I had a random day where I felt good and worked out and then the next day I went right back to feeling like a piece of poop. Oh speaking of poop, I've had lots of diarrhea as well :(:(  

Rants/Raves: Rant - I'm very annoyed with family members currently that want to come visit me + my daughter, but don't want to follow the same covid rules that we follow. Like I am not ok with them going out to restaurants and then coming over to my house. It's very frustrating because I feel like I have to be the covid police AND I feel like they are not totally honest with me about there whereabouts which makes me want to just not allow them to come over at all. I hate covid so much. Rave - DH has been letting me stay in bed as long as I need to and take naps/get back in bed whenever I need to because I've been feeling so crappy the past few weeks. He's really doing SO much to take care of our 10 month old, I feel so appreciative. 

Questions:

GTKY: What was your dream job growing up? Are you doing it? My dream job was to be a lawyer and I am indeed! It definitely wasn't all it's cracked up to be though, lol. 
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 7+3

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: uncooked maccaroni

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out at 20 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 28 for first appt with the midwife

How are you feeling?: ehhh...not terrible at the moment but it could be better. 

Rants/Raves: nothing now

Questions: nope

Funny story, I don't really remember having a specific dream job but after I had completed my Early Childhood Eduaction and was working in a daycare I found an old elementary school paper where I wrote that I wanted to be a teacher. I'm not currently working but if I did work, I think it would be at a daycare.
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: September 28? 5

Baby is the size of a(n) / interesting fact: 
    Orange seed

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  totally need to know. Happy with a healthy baby 

Upcoming Appointments: 2/18

How are you feeling?: very moody, tired, a little anxious.  

Rants/Raves: insomnia has sucked. Also, I am now keeping a food journal because I’m committing to better eating this pregnancy. Running after my child, I forget to eat. Today I made amazing chicken cutlets and omg that frying oil smell was so delightful.

Questions: anyone have kids with a 2.5 year age gap? Thoughts?

I wanted to run an orphanage. Thank, Annie. I taught brick and mortar for awhile. Now, I’m a virtual instructor and SAHM….. idk if I’ll ever go back.