Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Possible miscarriage? Chemical?normal?

So on Tuesday my beta hcg was 17, I was having some cramping and spotting. Was a week late on my period and had a faint positive. Today my beta is 49. It went up But not a lot. I'm bleeding like a period. I have to get repeat beta hcg on Monday and have a gyno consult. Has anyone experienced anything like this??? What does it mean?

Re: Possible miscarriage? Chemical?normal?

• Bleeding during PG can be totally normal.  However, for myself, every time I bled it signaled the beginning of the end (I've had 5 MC and no living children).

At this early stage of your PG, those are low beta numbers, but not necessarily shockingly low or anything. The most important thing is that they are doubling every 48 hours, which yours are.  That is the MOST important thing.  Because you could be off by dates, etc.  You're going to want to look for Monday's beta number to at least double, and be over 100 to indicate a still healthy progressing PG.  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Thank you for your reply :) My bleeding has slowed down a lot and it's just light spotting now. I pray my beta will increase.