February 2022 Moms
Options

Almost to Feb - how’s everyone feeling?

Hi friends! We’re almost to Feb! How’s everyone feeling? 

I’m 35 weeks and feeling very ~pregnant~ these days. Have some PGP and doing some stretches and walking that’s helped. Has anyone had pain in their inner thigh and pelvis? Have you done home remedies and movement or gone to a chiropractor? I’d love to hear how others are coping with new sensations as baby is moving into the pelvis. 

Aside from that, getting things ready like car seat, birth day bag (I’m giving birth at a birth center so that’s what we’re calling our “hospital” bag), and figuring out breast milk storage is on the list for this week. 

Wishing everyone a smooth end of pregnancy and transition to post partum!

Re: Almost to Feb - how’s everyone feeling?

• Options
    I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and starting to feel uncomfortable. Only 2 weeks left of work until I'm off (18 months in Canada) and looking forward to the next steps! 
  • Options
    I can’t believe Canada has such an amazing program for a mom! That’s so amazing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    37 weeks tomorrow and I think my legs are going to fall off. I can't walk without shooting pains through my pelvis. 
  • Options
    @knottie1cb575d30f75eac5 you should definitely talk to your Dr or midwife about those pains! That's not normal and can maybe be fixed by going to a chiropractor or exercises and stretching. 
  • Options
    I'm 36 weeks and already dilated 1.5cm, baby has already dropped and I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my pelvis and on my cervix. Hoping she stays put for a few more weeks but I'm also super uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant anymore!