July 2022 Moms
Options

Question

edited January 2022 in July 2022 Moms
I no longer feel comfortable having this question up.

Re: Question

• Options
    Hi! This board runs a bit differently than most pregnancy boards. We form a community here, and we have specific boards for specific purposes. We try to discourage one off posts because it doesn’t foster conversation ☺️ 

If you read the “Read This First” thread you’ll get a better idea of how the board works. Then you can introduce yourself in the introduction thread and join in!! Also, I’d suggest changing the knottiest name so we can actually recognize and tag you. 

Thai question would be great in the “Great Big Questions” thread 

All that said. Let me make sure I got this. 

If you had a period on 10/15, then yes, you are twelve weeks, due July 22nd, and would have conceived somewhere around the 29th (that can vary a bit per woman). 

September would have been before you even had your last period, right?? Sperm can live in the female reproductive system for up to five days under the right conditions. It cannot live for nearly a month. 

If you had gotten pregnant from sex in September, you’d be an entire month ahead of where you think you are. Due June 22nd and you’d be 16 weeks. That’s a huge discrepancy. 

Now, if your ultrasounds are that off, it’s certainly possible to have period like bleeding and still have a happy healthy pregnancy. So the bleeding in and of itself doesn’t mean you weren’t already pregnant. 

But no. If you are confirmed to be around 12 weeks, sex at the end of September did not produce the child you are currently pregnant with. 

Have you had an ultrasound to confirm your dates? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Yes I have. They measured a the same day I was pregnant with. Thank you for the response. I appreciate it. Sorry for posting it here. I will post anything else under the correct one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 10/15-10/19 was a very heavy period.
  • Options
    Please tell me this isn't one of those questions because you're not sure who the father is 🙈
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    No worries. The Trying to get Pregnant board has been asked that question a few times over the years and it's just very awkward dirty laundry 😬
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I understand not being ready to talk about whatever happened, and you certainly do not need to share with a bunch of internet strangers.  However, based on the info you've provided, it seems fairly clear that you conceived on/around 10/29 based on your dating ultrasound.  So I will just say, if that info brings relief to you for whatever you're going through, that's good and you can breathe a little easier.  If that info does not bring you relief, you may want to confide in someone you trust so that you can figure out where to go from here.

I hope that it's the former, but either way I wish you the best of luck with what you're going through.
  • Options
    Ok. If your ultrasound lines up at 12 weeks then you definitely didn't get pregnant from sex in September. I hope that is the answer you wanted and that everything is ok. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)