9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: UO Thursday 1-6

• Options
    LJMoon6LJMoon6 member
    edited January 2022

@zinnia19 Oh man. I went all out for the nursery theme for DS. Even painted a mural on the wall. I loved doing all the little crafty projects for it. This time around I haven’t thought too much about a theme. I’m not sure if we’ll really do one (I do see your point). Poor second child.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited January 2022
    I really shouldn't say this wearing a pair but who TF thought thongs were a good idea??

Eta - THONGS I meant thongs! I hate autocorrect sometimes
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @zinnia19 so true! We kind of had a theme with my first- owls and birds, but it was just some pictures because we didn’t want to register for the crib bedding. 

@LJMoon6 I had to LOL- we were like that with my second. Her room was our spare room and we didn’t even get everything moved out until we were ready to move her out of our room at 6 mos.  With this baby, we’ll have our girls share a room and put the baby in one of the rooms, but I’ve got almost a year to worry about that! 😅

My UO is I think outdoor Christmas lights should be left up and on through the end of January (if you are someone that puts them up). The first week of January always feels so dark and cold here when everyone has taken their decorations down or just don’t turn them on and it gets dark before 5. 
  • Options
    @zinnia19 I had always wanted a Peter Pan nursery so that’s what DS1 had - murals, framed pictures, a banner, etc. He didn’t want to move out of that room so DS2 had a plain room with some cute animal decals. Not sure what we will do this time! 
  • Options
    @melanier26 I wanted to do a Pan style nursery with my first! Maybe I'll do it this time around. Such a cute idea
    34 year old mama of a 4 year old girl.
    1st birth through years of trying and the wonder drug letrozole.
    Second a great surprise.

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Have to wholeheartedly agree with this. I quit thongs long before I ever got pregnant. I can’t imagine pregnancy makes it better. Don’t do that to yourself 😂 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @tuxielove93 I don't think I owned a thong until college and eventually got rid of them. Last year I ordered some no show bikini underwear from a company online twice. One time they sent me their thong instead of the bikini (they told me to keep the thongs) and the other order one ended up in my delivery even though I didn't order it. So now I have 3 pairs of thongs that I didn't pay for. They actually are comfortable most of the time but occasionally I get that rug burn feeling 😖 and I'm reminded why my preference has always been bikini or the cheeky hipster style
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 omg three free thongs. Yeah I can’t wear them at all. Within an hour I feel rug burned. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons My area had a big thing last year encouraging people to keep their lights up through January to show support for health care workers. I thought it was a great way to brighten up such a dark time (literally and figuratively).  There hasn't been anything like that so far this year, but lots of people still have lights up.   That's probably more to do with us getting a bunch of snow this week, though. 

• Options
    I'm totally wearing Motherhood Maternity's foldover panties. Giving up on any kind of sexy, ha! BTW the Kindred Bravely maternity panties are so low cut that they're quite scandalous and just annoying to wear. 😂 

As for nurseries with my 8 month old we had just moved in so we painted her room grey (it was neon green, oof), and installed grey weathered faux shiplap on the back half wall because it badly needed insulation so we insulated and installed the shiplap. We put a couple things in it that have a woodland theme, it actually looks pretty empty.  It'll have a toddler bed AND a crib in it this time next year though, then it definitely won't look empty. Ha! With our oldest I decorated like crazy. So many diy crafts in her owl themed nursery. 
  • Options
    @thegeekymom I like the grey! Very calming.