1st Trimester
Options

Early movement or twins?

Hi moms. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my third baby. Felt the first baby at 16 weeks and the 2nd at 12 weeks. I'm 48kgs (about 105lb). I've felt flutters in my pelvis and was wondering if it's possible to already feel baby or if it could be twins? I'm petite, and although this is my third baby, I've been pregnant a total of 6 times. What do you think? 

Re: Early movement or twins?

• Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited January 2022
    penn05 said:
    Hi moms. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my third baby. Felt the first baby at 16 weeks and the 2nd at 12 weeks. I'm 48kgs (about 105lb). I've felt flutters in my pelvis and was wondering if it's possible to already feel baby or if it could be twins? I'm petite, and although this is my third baby, I've been pregnant a total of 6 times. What do you think? 
    A fetus that is an inch long (about the size of a strawberry) and you can not feel baby moving. Even if it is twins, still too small.  It may be gas bubbles. 
  • Options
    I think you’re feeling gas. It’s impossible to feel something so small at just 10 weeks. Also third time mom, and also petite and I don’t expect to feel baby until closer to 15/17 weeks just like my last 2. Twins wouldn’t matter, they would still be too small to feel. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had twins and I didn't feel them move until close to 20 weeks. It was my 2nd pregnancy.