June 2022 Moms
Options

UO Tuesday 12/21

In honor of finally watching the Succession season finale last night, a Succession themed gif

Re: UO Tuesday 12/21

• Options
    I have another doozy: I hate Amazon. I find it so hard to navigate and the filters are useless. There’s too much crap to weed through.  I also don’t trust the reviews. 
  • Options
    The articles for pregnancy aches and pains that tell you to relax and take a bath irritate me because at the end they tell you to not make the bath too hot and use a bath thermometer. A bath thermometer?!? Ugh.

@KFrob I also hate Amazon. I had to buy something from there because it was the ONLY website that had this book. And then I was mad. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fluteling I hate pregnancy articles that suggest all these things to relax that are impossible when already have a kid.  I took a couple of baths last pregnancy and used my candy making thermometer lol. 
  • Options
    Screw the pregnancy articles. I don’t even have a bathtub to take a bath in and I’m annoyed every time that’s the answer to relaxation. I agree with hating Amazon. DH uses them all the time and it bothers me. I had one Christmas present to buy that was only available through them though so I broke my no Amazon rule.

I’m disappointed it’s unseasonably warm. I dislike the cold as much as everyone else, but I really want snow on Christmas. These 50-60 degree days are killing me.