Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 12/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 12/21

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4
    CD: 18? Oh geez.
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, OPKs
    R/R: I feel like I'm literally just counting down the days until I'm on vacation at this point. Today and tomorrow left to go. :D
    CS/Q: Temp went up a tad, didn't manage to DTD last night, but if I O'd then -1 is still good.
  • Options
    @annanbby I feel you on the counting down to vacation. I have tomorrow and a half day after! 

Month/Cycle: 5/6AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Benched this cycle.. so basically counting down until next cycle

R/R: It makes me so sad that this place is so dead, but I completely understand why. I hope things pick back up in the new year! Rave: my coworker has this small gnome on her desk that is holding a Starbucks and when I saw it I had an over the top reaction because I love it so much. Guess what said coworker gave me for Christmas... HE'S SO CUTE! 

CS/Q: 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking*

@annanbby
    Not too much longer to go! I hope you have a nice vacation to relax and enjoy the holidays!

@tessiesmom26
    That gnome is so adorable! I love the tiny little Starbucks cup.
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26 oh my gosh, I almost squealed at my desk just now. 😂 how darn cute is that!

@katrielle definitely! Thank you! I’ve been needing some time off for a while now, so I’m ready haha