July 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 12.8

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 12.8

• Options
    @skilouise @creativesoul63 @zinnia19 - just got boosted this afternoon (10.5 weeks)! 🚀 
  • Options
    @rubyrose_0919 let us know how you feel! Hope your side effects are minimal! 🤞 I'm getting mine tomorrow afternoon. 💫
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Upside to having a gestational carrier: I still get to drink over the holidays.... Downside: I still have to deal with my murderous period. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Update: I got my booster shot yesterday. Stayed home from work today cause I'm feeling tired and achey. But no fever so that's a relief. I was expecting worse because I read that pregnancy weakens your immune system. So definitely relieved that my body is handling it ok. 

@peppylilfoxy Enjoy a drink for all of us! That always makes the holidays easier to get through. Guess ill be stuffing my face with cookies instead. 😆 Also, periods suck! Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    @zinnia (and other folks considering boosters) - I also had almost no symptoms after my booster! Slightly sore arm, and otherwise just regular first trimester vibes... tired and nauseous, but no more than any other day. Maybe it's the booster, maybe it's the bump 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Well...I was gonna get my booster on Monday, but if this sinus infection doesn't clear up first, I'm thinking I'll need to wait. Ugggghhhhhh I just wanna get this over with. 
  • Options
    I get my sneak peek results today!!! I’m so excited!! I keep checking my email hoping maybe it’ll come early even though it won’t be here for me until 12-4p.
  • Options
    I went in for my first OB appointment this morning and whoever I talked to on the phone when I made it created my chart but never actually scheduled the appointment. They took my information and called me once I got to work and were able to fit me in at 12:30, but not before I cried all the way to work out of frustration. I am so thankful they are able to fit me in today even though it is making me inconvenience my coworkers twice and this work week has not been an easy one so I feel super bad. Not bad enough to just make an appointment for next week though lol. Now I just have to hope all the stress didn’t elevate my blood pressure 🥴
  • Options
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/12/17/pfizer-vaccine-young-children-third-shot/

F@!*&@&!j

Absolutely devastated by this news.  I just want this to freaking end, already.  And I'm pissed that it's all getting pushed back ~6 months. If the possible solution for full protection in young kids is 3 shots, let's at least get the 2-shot series started now. Limited protection is still better than no protection. 

• Options
    @skilouise that sucks. Did I read it right though that there wasn't any immune response after 2 doses? Seems like there wouldn't even be limited protection with it.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @skilouise ughh that is such frustrating news. So ready for my 2 and 4 year olds to have some sort of protection
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I didn't read it as no immune response, just not as strong as a response as they've seen in other groups. 

• Options
    @skilouise gotcha. So probably a super low effectivity rate (<50%? 🤷‍♀️). I wonder if they will try to keep it to 2 doses but adjust how much they give at a time? Hopefully they figure it out fast.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I finally felt good enough and gave my living room a serious deep cleaning 
    and now I’m in SO much pain because I more or less haven’t moved off the couch/bed for six weeks and I am in no shape 🤣 
    my abs and my back are just done. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)