Baby Names
Options

Help for Annabel/Annabelle & Middle Name

Which sounds and looks best?

Annabel Elise
Annabel Eloise

Annabelle Elise 
Annabelle Eloise 

I’m leaning toward spelling Annabel partly because it’s more unique but not unheard of and also because of the horror movie “annabelle” - never seen it but pops up when you google the name!

We also have a Margaret Grace and Lorelei Rose so want it to fit with those sister names even though she’s her own little person!!

Re: Help for Annabel/Annabelle & Middle Name

• Options
    Which sounds and looks best?

Annabel Elise
    Annabel Eloise

Annabelle Elise 
    Annabelle Eloise 

I’m leaning toward spelling Annabel partly because it’s more unique but not unheard of and also because of the horror movie “annabelle” - never seen it but pops up when you google the name!

We also have a Margaret Grace and Lorelei Rose so want it to fit with those sister names even though she’s her own little person!!

Sorry but still side with your DH, as did others in your 1st post.  

As for a middle name, Elise would be perfect.  Eloise is much of a mouthful with Annabelle.  
  • Options
    Definitely Annabelle. It's how I think of spelling the name when I hear it and it's more recognizable.

I agree Eloise with Annabelle is a lot, especially with the L sounds so close together it gets jumbled in my mouth easily.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still Annabelle. I like Elise with it. 
  • Options
    Annabelle Elise
  • Options
    I love Annabel spelled like that because of the poem Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe. 
  • Options
    Annabelle Elise
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Annabel, That’s how my name in spelt 😊