July 2022 Moms

Thankful Thursday

Thanksgiving edition! 

What are you most thankful for this year?

*insert funny thanksgiving gif here*
(I’m on mobile and haven’t figured that out yet lol)

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I'm so thankful for our family and that we were able to purchase our first home last year, which gave us enough room to expand our family again and conceive this little nugget! I'm thankful that even through covid my husband was able to keep working his regular hours.
  • So thankful for a baby on the way, after many months of trying. So much hope for the next year!

@stardustskies we also purchased our first home this past year, which was kinda crazy during the pandemic. So great to have that extra space for a new baby. 💛
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a lot of life changes this year which I am thankful for all of them. I’m most thankful for my family, DH/DD/DS, the health of my parents in this pandemic and this new little life growing. 

@stardustskies @zinnia19 congratulations on the new houses this year! I applaud anyone who is able to snag a house in this crazy housing market!
  • I am so thankful to be expecting again and fingers crossed, but mostly I am so thankful for my amazing husband. He is so supportive, and such a saint. I can’t wait to see him as a dad because I know he’ll be amazing. Having him by my side makes everything better, and helps me realize even if something did happen we would still have a wonderful life together. 
  • I made it to 7 weeks today. I feel proud every Thursday I make it to. 
    I have a very supportive (and patient) husband. 
    I get to spend the holiday with my family. 
    (As an aside, anyone else super exited for next thanksgiving with a little one?) 
  • I’m thankful for both my daughters and a healthy pregnancy so far. Of course thankful for my husband, family, friends and all that I have, just especially loving on my kiddos today. 
  • Thankful to have conceived this healthy baby! I was diagnosed with hashimoto's disease at the end of September and had only recently started meds when we conceived. We actually immediately decided to stop trying when we found out for fear of a loss, so it was a bit stressful at first when we found out baby didn't want to wait, but thankfully we've all been lucky so far ❤️
  • My kiddos, including this new tiny baby 💕
    That we found the perfect house for us after looking for so long
    The fact that everything has gone better than expected so far for my mom during her cancer battle

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to enjoy some turkey, despite any nausea and/or indigestion!
  • Thankful for negative covid tests this week, and surviving a well of working full time with no childcare as my son was isolating. We are lucky enough to have a snow day today at school so I can finally have a bit of time to breathe and catch up properly! (although look at me spending my time posting here instead of working hahaha)
  • Very thankful for the group of friends I have! Most are already moms and I know that they would drop everything if I needed someone or if I need help, even once the baby is born! One of these friends already told my husband to expect her to just be showing up whenever I seem too tired or overwhelmed! I’ve never had friends that were quite this kind of supportive and I’m just so grateful!