Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 11/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/24

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/5AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, dtd, pnv, 

R/R: Working until 1 today then off for the weekend! I am going to run over to grab lunch and Starbucks before heading to Target to get a start on shopping. I should be working but I think I am going to make up a list instead. I am excited to decorate this weekend and start doing all the Christmas things! 

CS/Q: Still not much to look at..

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options

@tessiesmom26 I'm expecting it to be pretty dead around here the next few days. Have fun getting out of work early and getting all your Christmas decorations up!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs

R/R: Rave- I have a job interview tomorrow! (NB: it's not a holiday here). This time tomorrow I'll be done with it and I can't wait. It has been a lot of work preparing for it (they gave a really detailed brief) and I'm still not ready but I will be. I'm just really excited to get through it and see what happens. If all goes well I could hear by Friday or Monday. I plan to do absolutely f*ck-all from 6 pm tomorrow night until Monday morning and I'm really looking forward to that 😁

CS/Q: Nay.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@tessiesmom26 Sounds like a great afternoon!

@Paturkey Good luck on the interview! And have a fun, relaxing weekend once it's done!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: I got in a car accident last night, which was not the way I hoped to start my days off. Fortunately everyone is okay, just a banged up car. Hoping the next few days are far less eventful and that we can actually relax. 

CS/Q: Nope

• Options

@tessiesmom26 yay decorating! I always love putting out the Christmas stuff. It's hard to be in a bad mood when you're surrounded by twinkling lights.

@Paturkey I think you're right that it'll be slow here the rest of the week. Good luck on the interview!

@abjm0325 oh no, I'm glad you're all okay! I hope the rest of your week is perfectly boring.

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, supplements for him if they ever get here

R/R: Had a bit of an emotional breakdown this afternoon because life is stupid, but hey! After work tonight I'm off until Friday. And we've got some of our outdoor xmas decor up so there's that.

CS/Q: nada

• Options
    @fantasyflyte I'm sorry you had a tough day. 🙁 I hope you're able to enjoy your time off tomorrow.