WTO Monday 11/22 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 11/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 11/22

• bows22bows22 member
    edited November 2021

Month/Cycle: 36/39

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: EOD + Clomid IUI

R/R: We had thanksgiving with my family last night and it was amazing. I brought home too many leftovers and am definitely going to be a little sick of thanksgiving food by Thursday but oh well. DH’s family makes some different stuff so that will help. I’m in the office today for the first time in forever and have so much to get done, but I’m also exhausted and still in bed even though I wanted to leave in 30 min. So we shall see how the day actually goes!

CS/Q: 

gingermama29brookert615
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 you should make a Thanksgiving sandwich with the leftovers! Beat way to consume them! Good luck in the office today! Hope you’re able to be productive!

Month/Cycle: 30/3AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, metformin, myo-inositol, PNV, and TI.

R/R: This weekend was really nice. DH and I worked hard to get the house ready Saturday morning and has a great time hosting Thanksgiving with my siblings that live nearby. The food was fantastic and we all had a ton of fun together! I had a conversation with the one of the nurses in my RE’s office too since AF arrived Saturday morning and am starting Letrozole this evening. I’m also supposed to increase to 3 metformin pills a day this week which I’m not looking forward to. She did suggest taking 2 in the evening instead of during the day to help lessen the GI issues so hopefully that will make a difference. 

CS/Q:  

bows22
  • Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 and @bows22 oh i'm so jealous you've already had t-day food, it's my favorite

Month/Cycle: 12/4 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, going to go buy OPKs this month, ava bracelet, acupuncture

R/R: cheers for a short week! we had a super duper busy weekend, it was fun, but i crashed hard at like 10pm last night. i am very much looking forward to a short week. only working today and tomorrow.

CS/Q: nada

• @gingermama29 yesss I love leftover turkey sandwiches. My mom makes homemade coleslaw for thanksgiving and we barely eat any on the actual day but we all use it to put on our sandwiches (and by “all” I mean my parents and brother, our spouses think we are crazy haha) and ugh on the increased metformin. I hope her plan of taking some at night works. 

@anniemarie887 I know, this short week seems to be coming at the perfect time! I’m taking off tomorrow and then hoping for an empty office when I go in on Wednesday haha 
    anniemarie887
  • @bows22 glad you had a good celebration and yay leftovers, even if they get old after a bit lol.

@gingermama29 fingers crossed for you that you don't have gi side effects, and yay fun weekend!

@anniemarie887 I always feel like the Thanksgiving break is so badly needed by the time it comes.

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, motility supplements for him

R/R: holy crap so busy. Yesterday was the worst shift I've ever worked because we were that lovely combo of shortstaffed and super busy. Hopefully we're allowed to staff more this weekend. Also have a test tomorrow but then am on break from school. Of course then it's almost finals but we'll worry about that later. 

CS/Q: my temps have actually been super regular for me, it's weird.

bows22
  • @bows22 Yum! Enjoy those leftovers!

@gingermama29 Glad you had a good time with your siblings! Is there anything your dr. suggests to help with the GI issues? Like taking a probiotic or anything? That is definitely no fun.

@anniemarie887 Yay for a short week!

@fantasyflyte Ugh, being short-staffed and busy is the worst. I feel like that today running around putting out fire for all the people that are on vacation this week. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Today has been bonkers at work, sorry for the later check-in. I finished my 5K this weekend! Only had to walk one small stretch, so I'll consider it a win. I'm getting a little stressed about getting good timing this week with the holidays, travel, and visiting family. Hopefully we'll come out the other side with at least a decent chance this month. 

CS/Q: Nope

bows22fantasyflyte
  • @fantasyflyte do you have to work on Black Friday?? 😵 

@abjm0325 nice job on the 5K! I hope your body cooperates with a convenient FW and you can get some good timing in 
    abjm0325
  • @abjm0325 woo, go you doing a 5K! That's awesome! Fingers crossed your timing works out.

@bows22 yes, but not at 6am, thankfully. And we're a more niche store, so it's not as bad as it would be at something like a Walmart.
    abjm0325bows22
  • @anniemarie887 woohoo for a short week!! I work a half day tomorrow and then I’m done for the rest the week too! Hope tomorrow flies by for you!

@fantasyflyte sorry for a rough day yesterday. That’s such an awful combo to deal with.

@abjm0325 not really but I’ve been taking Imodium as needed. Congrats on your 5k! That’s awesome and had to feel so great! FX you can get good timing!
    abjm0325