June 2022 Moms

Monday B*tchfest 11/15

What are we feeling bitchy about today? 

Re: Monday B*tchfest 11/15

• DH took the week off of work to get some projects done around the house and now he has the cold the whole rest of the family had last week.  I know it's not his fault, but I'm feeling bitchy that its ruining the plan.  
  • @KFrob the man cold is a great thing to feel bitchy about lol

so I don’t have anything to bitch about but I do feel like I win Bitch of the day for taking charge of this need to organize the BMB 🤣 sorry everyone- kind of 

• Loading the player...
  • @KFrob not the dreaded man cold. My partner gets a cold and is like taking medicine and acting like a trip to the hospital is needed. I just don’t get it because I will get it a few days later and I just get a runny nose. 
  • I'm a FTM and I've got to ask - will my breasts ever stop feeling like they're on fire?!?
  • @shoarmie99 yes! They were the worst my first pregnancy- ps the cabbage leaves thing actually helps. Until about 20 weeks then they calmed down. My second pregnancy they were tender off and on mainly my nipples were sore sometimes. This time they’re slightly sore but like it doesn’t bother me. I breast fed 18 months which each kiddo too. It took a bit to figure out the first go around but it’s like riding a bike the second time. 
  • @daisy0322 I'm glad you did. The board definitely needs organization. Thanks for taking charge!
  • I would like for everyone involved in home financing to be launched into an alligator pit. This week we're meant to close on a new house and move, but shenanigans are happening daily and I do not understand why we as a society decided it had to be this DIFFICULT.
  • Nothing is worse than buying a house, but right up there is buying a car!!!  We kept putting it off because it's been such a bad time to buy, but then couldn't put it off any longer.  It took almost three hours!!  And we already knew what we wanted so it wasn't shopping or test driving time.  It actually would have taken longer but the sales guy drove us home and dropped the car off later because it was going to take another 30 minutes just to clean it.  
  • I know I have zero room to complain because my symptoms have been relatively mild outside of a few rough days, but y’all the burping happening in this house is INSANE. Last night I told DH I feel like I could heat the house with the amount of gas I’m producing lol. But seriously I’ve never had burping keep me up at night. Just ridiculous.
  • I'm adding a Thursday B fest.  My husband napping.  His napping might lead to our divorce.  That is all.  
  • I'm just so tired and dizzy today, really struggling at work. 😭
  • I'm doing two jobs at work right now and I've been drowning all month.  I need to decide if I want the role above me or stay where I am.  I don't feel like there is a good choice.  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker