FFFC 11.12 — The Bump
April 2022 Moms

FFFC 11.12

JamieOliver cooking chef kitchen flames GIF

*not guaranteed to be flame-free

Re: FFFC 11.12

• Currently eating a leftover burger and tater tots for breakfast. No regrets.
    monstera13robbensonaloha_mama
  • Copying from my thread because I'm a noob and didn't see there was already one started! *facepalm*

My husband and I are both brutal busy at work today (we WFH and share an office). When he's in a hurry and not paying attention he tends to eat really loudly. Today he was eating at his desk and smacking his lips, burping, breathing loudly, banking his fork, etc. All while I'm trying to concentrate on this complicated excel file. 

So instead of murdering him I put on my headphones and turned up the volume all the way. But that meant I couldn't hear the child whenever he needed more snacks/water/etc. Didn't feel bad at all.  D
    robbensonaloha_mamabluecampanula
  • Loading the player...
  • @Blondesweety444 Nope, my husband would MURDER him. He has misophonia where he can not stand any noises people make so I bought him noise-canceling headphones. 
  • @aloha_mama good thing they aren’t friends 🤣 my husband is Asian decent where it’s generally considered polite to eat loudly. He grew up in the US though so he only does it occasionally when he’s not paying attention. It doesn’t usually bother me except when I’m trying to concentrate. 
    aloha_mamabluecampanula
  • @Blondesweety444 We learned here in Hawaii that slurping your noodles in a ramen restaurant is good manners, and he’s come around to that! It’s actually pretty fun, I feel like I’m getting away with something lol so funny how different cultures can be!
    bluecampanulaBlondesweety444