May 2022 Moms

FFFC 11/12

MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
edited November 2021 in May 2022 Moms
I can’t gif. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 
But insert some hilarious flaming gif here. 😂

Re: FFFC 11/12

• When I’m really bored or my insomnia is bad, sometimes I dirty lurk other boards and man…. I know I’m in superbitch mode bc my hormones are wacko right now but I literally want to slap some of these people right through the internet. So much to side eye. I’m also insanely jealous of some of the ladies currently in their 3rd tri posting about nesting, bc I just want the energy to fold my damn laundry. I will now retire myself to the hormonal corner. 😂

• @MrsLaLaBug some of my old BMBs had members who were absolute drama hounds. They could sniff out any drama on any board and would link us to them and it was so amazing 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited November 2021
    @skc040512 omg my last bmb was like that too!! It was wildly entertaining!!! 😂

• @skc040512 my last BMB was like that too!!! It was some great reading. 👀 There's always drama in the first trimester board, and also often in the TTGP board with everyone posting their pee sticks then wondering why everyone is "sO mEaN" when they get (rightfully) called out for breaking the rules. 
  • I don't know if it's still like this but when I was TTC the first time around, TTGP was all drama all the time. There was a massive blowup in 2017 (I think?) but I was taking a Bump break at the time so I missed it--I'm still a little sad I wasn't a spectator because I'm sure it was some gooooooood drama. 
  • When i was ttgp in 2017 and on the ttgp board there was another user there that i always eye rolled and then i moved onto my bmb. Same user was back again this year on ttgp and then went onto a bmb for early 2022 and caused major drama. It was very “eat popcorn and scroll” material but i was like “i knew she was cray”
  • I don’t know how far back some of y’all go but if you’re as old school as me you might remember that the Parenting board used to be THE place where all the crazy shit went down 😂😂😂

• @and846 👀🤔😉 I remember that, at least the stuff this year. (Wasn't on TB in 2017)
  • @And846 @pajamstagrams I believe I recall the this year stuff too, wild. 
  • Being a former member of Ttgp in 2018-19 and briefly this year (slash a perpetual lurker), I am SO curious who you all are talking about 😆 

there was a fair share of drama while I was there, including a catfish. 
  • @And846 oh wait, I’m like 95% sure I know the specific person you’re talking about above. 
  • I will never understand people’s need to catfish in a pregnancy forum. Or any forum come to think of it. We had a catfish on a forum I was on for the GSD community and it’s just like… why????
    What could you possibly have to gain or entertain you or whatever other sick reason you might have by reading people talk about their German Shepherds!!?? 

• oh man on my first BMB we had a catfish and an intentional shit stirrer and it was hilarious. I wasn’t super invested and mostly lurked so I found it all highly amusing but some of the more dedicated members were v offended lol
  • @MrsLaLaBug on a dog forum!! Wow. I think this girl was just really lonely so she spun this whole web of lies about her life. We found out because her username got banned so she used an old account and we could see her posts from several years back when she’d join BMBs. I honestly don’t think she was ever even pregnant. So creepy and that’s why I was hesitant when my July 20 bmb made the jump to Facebook fairly early (we skipped the PG on the bump because it was having all these tech issues) but luckily everyone is normal 😆
  • @skc040512 wonder if we’re talking about the same person 🧐
  • Wasn’t there a catfish in July or August ‘18??
  • @skc040512 was this the person who got found out because someone in the BMB was tech savvy enough to get IP addresses? I remember someone in my old BMB linking us to the thread where it all unfolded. 
  • @And846 I'm so curious who this person is! I'm sure I must have seen them on TTGP back then (there were definitely a few people I eyerolled, but they mostly vanished in the Great Kerfluffle that I missed). I skipped TTGP this year and went straight to the IF board, which is generally drama-free. 
  • MrsLaLaBugMrsLaLaBug member
    edited November 2021
    My D’12 BMB went to FB about halfway thru, and those ladies are some of my VERY best friends, communicate with them every day, even though I’ve never met some of them IRL. The summer before the Rona exploded a group of about 10 of us met up for a long weekend at one of their homes and it was awesome. 

• I don’t think so…this was April ‘16. I feel like 2016/2017 they had a ton of catfish and crazy stories going around 
  • I was jean shopping. Major bust today so I’ll have to buy online 🙄

i dot recall July 18 having any catfishing. I remember hearing that there was one in a bmb in 2015 or 2016 though..