Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 11/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/10

• Options

Damn! Monday was so busy at work, I worked 2 extra hours. And then I had a planned PTO day yesterday so I didn't even touch my computer - I feel like I haven't been here it weeks haha

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: Good I think

Typical LP length: Unsure

Testing: Maybe Saturday

R/R: I took yesterday off to do a winterization project at home. Cleaned up the entry way to the basement to make it a mud room! It felt good to get it done but, man, all that physical labor was a reminder that I definitely have a desk job haha. 

CS/Q: Is your temp supposed to go back down after your O confirmation?

• Options

@jellie603 I'm glad you were able to get everything done that you needed to yesterday! I have a day like that tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it!

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: O-4, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: Most likely tomorrow since I can't control myself

R/R: I am taking tomorrow to pack, clean the house and hopefully do a little bit of self care. I was able to schedule a nail appointment for tomorrow morning, so I am really looking forward to that. I have been waiting as long as possible to get them done so they look HORRIBLE, so it is much needed. I also got an email that the place I usually go had an open appt for a massage but I think that might be too much for one day LOL. 

CS/Q:

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@jellie603 Haha, welcome back! It always feels so good to get those big projects done.

@tessiesmom26 Enjoy your self-care tomorrow! I'd say go for that massage. ;)

Month/Cycle: 3/2 AL

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Friday

R/R: My stomach rebelled last night so I'm hanging out on the couch today, ugh. I'd like to think it is TWW related, but actually my stomach just sucks. I'm hoping I can rebound and get a little run in later today, but for now the couch and I will just be BFFs.

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    @jellie603 all else being equal you will see a sustained temp shift after O (until your progesterone drops before AF if you aren’t pregnant) but weather, sleep patterns, etc can cause dips in temps along the way. Some people also see what is called a “fallback rise” where your temp may dip a day or 2 after O. Your chart looks great. 

@tessiesmom26 enjoy getting your nails done! Are you getting a Disney mani? I got a pedicure right before our trip and almost asked for a Mickey Mouse on my big toe but chickened out haha 

@abjm0325 I hope you are feeling better soon!  Don’t feel bad about taking a day off from working out if you need it! Listen to your body!

Month/Cycle: 36/38

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: EOD + IUI on O day 

Typical LP length: progesterone

Testing: No desire so we will see 

R/R: I’m actually having a pretty productive week at work which is rare. Usually too many things come up that derail me but I’m somehow moving everything along. I probably just jinxed myself! I also am back down below my pre-vacation weight and am really proud of being able to take a week to treat myself and then being able to get back on track (Although I’m sure it helped that we were walking 30K steps a day haha)

CS/Q: 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 12 / 3AL

CD/DPO: 18

Timing: maybe?

Typical LP length: 18

Testing: maybe next Thursday

R/R: woke up today feeling 100% normal after my covid booster monday night, woo! 

CS/Q: felt a little crappy last night, low grade temp and took ibuprofen, was interesting to see the ava say my skin temp took a little dip.

@jellie603 oh that’s so productive! The best kind of day!
    @tessiesmom26 oooh disney!! Yay! We go in Jan, please share how it all goes! I’m so excited
    @abjm0325 oh no! I hope you are feeling better and resting
    @bows22 I’m stealing this Mickey on a toe idea for when we go in Jan! 30k steps is amazing! 
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 that’s great you felt good after your booster! Did you have side effects after your last shot? I felt pretty crappy after my last dose but I’m hoping it will be less since I think the booster is a smaller dose?
  • Options

@jellie603 sounds like it was a productive day!

@tessiesmom26 ooh, sounds like a nice day coming up for you!

@abjm0325 ugh, I hope your stomach is more agreeable soon. Stomach stuff is the worst.

@bows22 sounds like a decent week all around. I hope it stays that way!

@anniemarie887 glad you're feeling better!

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: maybe tomorrow if no temp drop

R/R: I'm feeling mixed emotions today.

Mopey - today marks a full year that I've been participating on this board and that makes me feel melancholy.

Happy - my husband got a surprise raise at work today!

CS/Q: temp went up a tiny bit, but also it was slightly warmer last night so I don't trust it.

• Options
    @bows22 so full disclosure - i had j&j in march, then breakthrough covid in july, and moderna booster. when i had j&j in march i felt a little achy and fever-ish for 24 hours, nothing worth staying home, took ibuprofen and kept moving. i would say same exact side effect with the moderna booster. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: O-5, O-4, O-2, O-1, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Waiting until at least 10DPO

R/R: Work is busy, keeps my mind off the TWW!

CS/Q: None
  • Options
    @bows22 I had pfizer, but if it helps, my husband and I both had a pretty crappy day after the 2nd shot, but we were both pretty much fine after the booster. Just a bit of a headache.
  • Options
    @bows22 Yay for productivity and getting your weight where you want it! Those are awesome Wednesday wins.
    @anniemarie887 The ava sounds so interesting! I hope it gives you good insight into what's happening in your cycles.
    @fantasyflyte I'm sorry for that tough anniversary. Let yourself feel all those feelings today. That's awesome about your H's raise though!
    @laurenfsu That's great timing! What industry do you work in?
  • Options
    @abjm0325 I’m a speech pathologist providing teletherapy services! Working remote had been a dream for years. I’ve been doing so since mid last year and I love it.