Chit Chat
Options

Please Give Your Advice

happymommi18happymommi18 member
edited November 2021 in Chit Chat
My mom’s house is infested with rats and roaches and she can’t go back but she won’t get an apartment while she handles the infestation problem.

The problem started in September and I dropped out of my Master’s program and gave the refund money it was like 1200. I thought she would have went to use it for the deposit for a new apartment. She blew all the money. Then went back the whole month of October. 
November comes it’s a crisis again and I just can’t do anything else. All of my bills are behind. I am on unemployment and it barely pays the bills. 
 She lived there with my 40 years old sister who does nothing. They are staying at the Dury Hotel now. I am a single mother and I got laid off from my job and I am moments from getting evicted. I told her that I cannot have long term guests. It’s a policy in my lease I can’t. My leasing office is by every day looking for rent. my daughter must have a place to stay. I am on thin ice as it is. I don’t know what to do.

My sister is smearing my name to people saying that I wont help. But I can’t. I don’t have it. 

I feel like a failure as a mom and as a daughter. I just don’t understand why she won’t just get a place..

Re: Please Give Your Advice

• Options
    It's not your responsibility to take care of your mom. I know it's hard to see them struggle but I think you need to let go and focus on your kid

Me-36
    DH -35
    Married in 2008
    Started TTC in 2011
    Began testing May 2014
    Test Results
    HSG- clear
    Hysteroscopy- clear
    SA- 11 mil count
    45% motility
    Diagnosis: MFI
    July 2014: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    August 2015: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    September 2015: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    May 2018 after long period of not trying, starting adoption process with family friend's newborn
    November 2018 Adoption complete!