Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 11/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 11/4

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: O-4, O

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: holding out as long as possible

R/R: It's 30 degrees here this morning and brrrrr I am cold. The next few weeks at work are going to be super busy so I might not be around as much, but I am going to try! Leaving for Disney the week after next so I need to get my butt in gear and start packing! 

CS/Q: Looks the same as yesterday except that I did finally get my CH! Woop Woop!

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options

@tessiesmom26 it's cold here too, sadness! At least Disney will be warmer!

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: wfaf

R/R: I swear. Thursdays are so full for me that I'm tired before even starting the day. We're in the time of year where I kind of feel like I'm just autopiloting through Thanksgiving between work and school. Maybe I'll work on some Christmas gifts tonight and see if I can refresh my brain.

CS/Q: forgot to temp this morning because I overslept, oops

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@tessiesmom26 good luck with your busy work schedule! you and me both. i feel like a jerk around here cuz all i do is post and ghost. glad you got your CH.

@fantasyflyte thursdays are my friday which makes them exhausting for me because it's like that last hill to get over before i can take a deep breath. sympathies. i love that you're always working on crafting projects. so productive!

Month/Cycle: too many

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: not good enough

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: neg and wfaf

R/R: cooked my self a delicious (and very garlicky) stir fry last night and have enough left-overs to take some to work for lunch. i would worry about the garlic breath but lecturing while masking means only i will have to deal with it, hahah ew.

CS/Q: for 3 years now high temps at the end of my lp have been giving me hives each. and. every. cycle. why do you toy with me like this.

History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26 Yay for getting close to vacation!
    @fantasyflyte I am definitely getting to the point in the semester where I'm feeling worn out too. We can do it!
    @optimistgardener Mmmm, garlic. Your temps give me hives too. That is so rude of your body. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2 AL 

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Eh, depends on what day you ask me

R/R: I have my interview in a couple hours, so mostly just fixating on that. Ready to have it over with! 

CS/Q: Nope

• Options

@tessiesmom26 Disney sounds fantastic! MH and I keep wanting to plan a Disney trip, but we also want a new couch...lol

@fantasyflyte I loveee buying/creating and wrapping Christmas gifts every year. This is one thing I'm looking forward to doing, too, in the middle of all the craziness!

@optimistgardener Also a fan of garlic over here, but yikes about a mask afterwards haha

@abjm0325 I hope your interview went well!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: Apparently longer than 15?

Testing: BFN yesterday morning. WFAF now.

R/R: Still WFH this week, which normally I love, but there were some meetings I wish I was in person for on Monday and Tuesday. Today, however, I'm glad to be at home because AF is clearly on the way. I always get migraines right before, so you can guess what's going on right now. Staring at my computer screen has been making it worse and I still have an hour and a half to go.

CS/Q: I've barely been sleeping so I feel like my chart is just messy and nonsense, and I'm just ready for a new cycle to start.

• Options
    @abjm0325 i hope the interview went well!
    @annanbby so sorry about your migraine. that sounds miserable. also yeah solidarity on the long LP front. obviously having a short lp is its own form of hell since there are potential problems there with having adequate progesterone support, but for us long LP havers, the TWW really stretches.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.