Leggings — The Bump
2nd Trimester

Leggings

hi! Looking for recommendations  for leggings that aren’t over the bump ones… they are too itchy and uncomfortable on my belly! Any other things like drawstrings or ones that aren’t tight over your bump? Thanks! 
katb2021

Re: Leggings

• I just wore my regular leggings below my belly.
  • This is my 2nd baby so I still have all my maternity clothes from being pregnant in 2018…I had a bunch of old navy under the bump leggings that I ADORE. I hated having anything on top of my belly and still do. I don’t think they make those type anymore, so you might try poshmark, Mercari, or Facebook marketplace for used ones. They are amazing!
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE Aerie's newer leggings collection (called Offline).  Black are not see-through, but I heard the patterned ones are.  I ordered a size up since they are not maternity leggings.  They are super stretchy and not constricting.  They do come up my belly a little bit, you'd probably like the the crossover style.
  • I ordered two black bootcut/wide leg leggings from the Hardtail brand website. They aren’t maternity, I just remembered them from the early 2000’s, the band rolls over so it can sit right under your bump. I was having the same problem, wanting nothing on my belly at all. They make your butt look cute too!